THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar 2000 pts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeventhSerpent
Slave
SeventhSerpent

Dark Eldar 2000 pts. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar 2000 pts.   Dark Eldar 2000 pts. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2015, 05:44

So I don't often post but I thought I'd share my finalized 2000 pt list and see what people think. It took me nearly two years to build up to this point but it's been a blast getting involved in the hobby and game! I'm more of a casual player but I still look to have a somewhat potent force that feels fluffy and fun at the same time. So far I'm pretty happy with the way it's performed (even if I only win maybe one in three games) but even my loses seem to be relatively close in terms of points.

HQ - Warlord
Haemonculus/ Armor of Misery/ Scissor Hand

Elite
5 Incubi/ Klaivex
Raider/ Dark Lance/ Night Shields

5 Mandrakes

Troops
10 Kabalite Warriors/ Sybarite/ Splinter Cannon
Raider/ Dark Lance/ Splinter Racks/ Night Shields

5 Kabalite Warriors/ Blaster
Venom/ Splinter Cannon

5 Kabalite Warriors/ Blaster
Venom/ Splinter Cannon

Fast Attack
9 Reavers/ 3 Cluster Caltrops

5 Scourges/ 4 Haywire Blasters

5 Scourges/ 4 Haywire Blasters

Heavy
Ravager/ 3 Dark Lance/ Night Shields

Ravager/ 3 Dark Lance/ Night Shields

Ravager/ 3 Disintegrator Cannons/ Night Shields

I've played with 3 Grots in place of the Incubi at times but I find myself coming back to them more often than not (got a soft spot for them) Mandrakes are there as basically a back field objective holder in cover, sometimes I drop them for an extra grot and some toys. Plenty of warriors and splinter weapons as I liked the idea of a flotilla of shooty pirates plus it gives me ample amount of quick objective secured troops and transports in maelstrom missions. I seem to come up against a fair amount of armor so the triple dark lance ravagers as well as the haywire scourges help quite a bit. Finding the two haywire blasters units to be superb when backing up my advancing raiders, usually able to pop a vehicle spilling units out for my boats to shoot up. The bikes however seem to be the most lackluster unit so far. I'm so desperate to make them work because I love the look of them and can't bare to have them collect dust. I'm also currently toying with the idea of dropping some stuff to bring in some coven units. Unfortunately I haven't been able to pick up the supplement yet but I'm looking forward to trying out some tougher units. Would love to hear opinions, feed back or suggestions!

Dark Eldar 2000 pts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: