THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 The Friendmaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

1850 The Friendmaker Empty
PostSubject: 1850 The Friendmaker   1850 The Friendmaker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 19:48

Hey fellas,

I've decided to make a list to combat the emerging Necron threat that's been plaguing my area. I'm only building with the elements that I have available to me, since I don't feel like buying additional models to make it happen!

The Friendmaker

CAD #1
HQ:
Farseer, Jetbike, Spear, Mantle = 160

TROOP:
5x Dire Avengers, Holo/Scatter/SC = 210
5x Dire Avengers, Holo/Scatter/SC = 210

FAST:
Nightwing = 145

LOW:
Lynx, Scatter = 430

CAD #2
HQ:
Archon, Blaster, Haywire = 80

TROOP:
5x Warriors, Blaster, Raider Lance/AS = 120
5x Warriors, Blaster, Raider Lance/AS = 120

HEAVY:
Ravager, Lances = 125
Ravager, Lances = 125
Ravager, Lances = 125

The Dark Eldar are there to supply the additional Lances while the Lynx + Telepathy Seer does the heavy lifting in the list.

I'm not sure how this will play out since it's using MSU mechanics but with one big centralized target to deal the majority of the damage.

Thoughts? I'm very curious.

Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 1850 The Friendmaker   1850 The Friendmaker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 20:17

You ever consider putting the lynx on a skyshield landing pad for a 4++? That combined with titan holofields make it crazy hard to destroy. Just an option that I have seem people use that seems effective. Only mentioned this because you have such a big point sink in one unit and msu everywhere else. Might be worth the points for the added protection?

Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: 1850 The Friendmaker   1850 The Friendmaker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 21:41

@colinsherlow wrote:
You ever consider putting the lynx on a skyshield landing pad for a 4++? That combined with titan holofields make it crazy hard to destroy. Just an option that I have seem people use that seems effective.  Only mentioned this because you have such a big point sink in one unit and msu everywhere else. Might be worth the points for the added protection?

Well, I do like being able to move around the battlefield since I like the concept that no damage is better than taking damage.

That, and the Lynx will be able to move with my Farseer. The static emplacement seems to defeat that purpose..

Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

PostSubject: Re: 1850 The Friendmaker   1850 The Friendmaker I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26 2015, 01:12

I'd drop the archon, take a llamean and a venom and replace the two raiders with venoms just for some small squad picking off (the jet bikes they have etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 The Friendmaker   1850 The Friendmaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 The Friendmaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-