THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
organicpesticide
Hellion
organicpesticide

1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism   1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 07:44

Hey guys I was just brainstorming ideas late and came up with this list. Basically a take all comers list with a plethora of multi threat target saturation to overwhelm the opponent. Everything is basically stock apart from vehicle weapons. This is just the first draft. The list came up just shy of 1850 stock.

1x Haemonculous(Warlord Coven) - Raider - DL
4x Grots(Grotesquerie)

1x Haemonculous - Raider - Dl
4x Grots(Grotesquerie)

5x Warriors - Venom - SC
5x Warriors - Venom - SC
5x Warriors - Venom -SC

12x Reavers -4x Caltrops
1x Jetfighter - SC+DL - 4x Monoscythe
1x Jetfighter - SC+DL - 4x Monoscythe

1x Ravager - 3DL
1x Ravager - 3DL
1x Voidraven Bomber - 4x Implosion

I know a lot of people hate on the voidraven, but I think with the combined overwhelming threats it works out.

The list has decent AA, heaps of AT and AI. This list just reaks of burnt waste. Might be lacking in troops. I could swap one haemonculous for another HQ but i like the boosted pfp. Was thinking about swapping 2x warrior groups with 2x wracks for the scapel null deployment as well.
Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism   1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 07:52

Have you considered the Grotesqurie formation? Since you're already taking two units of them. They have a nice buff from the supplement book.
Back to top Go down

1850 Dark Eldar TAC list looking for criticism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: