THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

PfP table for Covenite Formations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vraneth
Slave
Vraneth

PfP table for Covenite Formations Empty
PostSubject: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 20:43

Hey guys,

as the title suggests - i am wondering what PfP table i use when determining the benefits from formations from the Coven Supplement. I would presume that if they are in the Coven book (as they are) then they use the table from that book.

But id kinda like FC on my wracks for tank busting options haha

Cheers all
(now to build athird unit of wracks for tomorrows game lol)
Back to top Go down
fredpower
Hellion
fredpower

PostSubject: Re: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 21:01

i think you will use acording to the CAD you are using if you use formation for conven or de cad from there you will have that pfp
that why i like mixing an haemunculo from coven to the nomal codex so they start fearless because pass for the unit.
Back to top Go down
Vraneth
Slave
Vraneth

PostSubject: Re: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 21:15

yeah was just reading the first few bits in the supplement and Page 48 clears it up - i just missed it grrr:

If you use Formations or CCD in this book, the following supplemental special rules apply to all of the units they contian.

I do wonder if the Master/Father of pain can stack with each other - so 3Heamonc in one unit would start as T4 not T1 (T1 + 3 for the three heamonc = T4)
Back to top Go down
fredpower
Hellion
fredpower

PostSubject: Re: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2015, 21:57

master and father do not stack with each other. you can find it in the dark eldar codex in the haemonculu sheet.
if you have other doubts just ask.
Back to top Go down
Vraneth
Slave
Vraneth

PostSubject: Re: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28 2015, 10:47

Grr thats a pain, would have been nice to start on an effective T4 haha. Cheers for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PfP table for Covenite Formations   PfP table for Covenite Formations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PfP table for Covenite Formations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: