THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Coven Raider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epimetheus
Hellion
Epimetheus

Coven Raider Empty
PostSubject: Coven Raider   Coven Raider I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 12:51

So started a project to make two raiders for my deep strike Grotesques awhile ago. The first one beeing a Zombie Dragon Raider. The second one is also a conversion between a behemoth monstrosity that I thought would look the part as a Grisly Trophy for a Haemy - a mutated Aracknarok-esque space monster. This is Work in progress so all points and tips are welcome to make this beauty a real beast (or the other way around).

It took almost half a pack of green stuff so I wont remodel whats already built on it but as far as painting and add-ons concern, Im all ears.

Coven Raider Arackn10

Coven Raider Arackn11

Coven Raider Arackn12

Coven Raider White11
Back to top Go down
Epimetheus
Hellion
Epimetheus

Coven Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coven Raider   Coven Raider I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 12:55

Coven Raider Base11

I based the whole spider with codex grey, and highlighted it with skull white. I then washed the whole model with serapim sepia and a coat of druchi violet on top of that on the fleshy parts for that sick dying flesh look.

After that I added a wash coat of drakenhof nightshade on the carapace, and another one on top of that of biel-tan green. The result is this weird marble effect I learned when doing my tomb kings stone creatures.

Coven Raider Green10

Coven Raider Green_10

Coven Raider Green_11

thats how far Ive gotten so far! Smile
Back to top Go down

Coven Raider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-