THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

MR. Samuel L Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrepwetty
Hellion
Fyrepwetty

MR. Samuel L Jackson Empty
PostSubject: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 02:57

Random question... if you were to make a Dark Eldar Samuel L Jackson model, what would you use? Ok to use bits from other kits. I'm thinking an Incubi with purple demi-klaives, but not sure what to use for head...
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 03:52

Thats... wow.

Anyway, this depends on what You want to achieve. I guess You should search heads in SM/SW range, they are rather "pugsy".

That head, from old DE sets also may work out, especially if You want massive afro

Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 09:15

Purple demiklaives... so are you going with Jedi Samuel L.? Because you can already get one of those over at Hasslefree.

Raucir

Hellion
Fyrepwetty

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:11

Not set on any idea, just brainstorming. The incubi w/ purple demi's was thinking jedi. Black Snake Moan Jackson could probably be done easily with a different head on beastmaster. For Shaft, maybe Death Jester body. One I think would be awesome to pursue, but don't know how, is Pulp Fiction Jackson...
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:20

I actually hoped for "Does he look like a Wych?" Archon

MR. Samuel L Jackson 000

I dare you. I double dare You mastercrafter. Razz

But if You want Incubi (Or does he look like... Incubi, but would be Archon), then bald head, from Raider kit should fit. also, Medusae body, apparently... it's guy [thunder] and will fit Jedi theme.

Fyrepwetty
Hellion
Fyrepwetty

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:46

ha... haha... mwahahahahaha. Archon with blast pistol and sword... Any kit come with a fro head like that picture? Though I think green stuff might be the best route...
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:56

(Looks at avatar)

Oh... No particular reason, eh? GS afro is probably best option.

Fyrepwetty
Hellion
Fyrepwetty

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 19:09

Very Happy

Going to have to grab supplies this weekend to start experimenting...

Thanks for some great ideas!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 19:24

lmfao I might have to steal this idea, it sounds hilarious. Now that makes me just want to make a Denzel Dracon with a Cuba Goody Jr Syribrite Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 19:30

I may make Duke... THE Duke.

MR. Samuel L Jackson Duke-nukem-forever

I mean... how he can NOT fit "alien tentacle epic boobage" theme that my army is apparently heading with warp speed?

Fyrepwetty
Hellion
Fyrepwetty

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 20:34

"Does the duke look like a wych?"
"No"
"Then why you trying to **** him like one?!"

Edit: oooo with Denzel Dracon, you could sculpt a shatter cybernetic arm like in Virtuosity!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 00:51

Make sure his agonizer says Bad A** MF on it if you do the Pulp Fiction Samuel Jackson.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 01:37

And write "everybody strap in, we're about to open some fancy Rhinos" on his ride.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MR. Samuel L Jackson   MR. Samuel L Jackson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MR. Samuel L Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: