THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

My Coven themed conversions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattooudrew
Hellion

My Coven themed conversions  Empty
PostSubject: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06 2014, 11:37

Heres some pics of what i got so far, literally just got my first bunch of models, still waiting on green stuff. for my venoms and raiders i will transform there hulls into flesh with battle wounds and such fused onto the vehicle to have some sort of flying haemonculus creation. instead of a pilot on the venom there will be a giant eye on the raider i am waiting on some nid bits like scything talons to put on the under hull of the vehicle for blade vanes. very excited to play around with more conversions when i finally get my hands on some trots. most of these ideas I'm sure have bin done before to some extent but i can't wait to finish this army.

My Coven themed conversions  15456810
My Coven themed conversions  10805711My Coven themed conversions  10846210My Coven themed conversions  10394010
My Coven themed conversions  25044610
My Coven themed conversions  10676210
My Coven themed conversions  10846211
no conversions but its my only painted model atm, this will be the color theme. the close ups are after i added the blood for the blood god and ardcoat technical paints, till have a couple spots to clean up on it.
My Coven themed conversions  10850210
My Coven themed conversions  10849810
My Coven themed conversions  15071510

PLEEASE COMMENT GOOD OR BAD!!!

Back to top Go down
MurDok
Kabalite Warrior
MurDok

PostSubject: Re: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 05:54

How about freaking AMAZING. Oh and Sry in advance but I'm totally stealing your vemon splisplinter cannon idea, I will absolutely give credit were it is due xD

Adeptus Mechanicus - Taghmata Omnissiah & Legio Cybernetica
Back to top Go down
Tattooudrew
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 09:16

@MurDok wrote:
How about freaking AMAZING.  Oh and Sry in advance but I'm totally stealing your vemon splisplinter cannon idea, I will absolutely give credit were it is due xD

lol thx, pst of the ideas i just got when pulling references of what other players already did
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 16:32

I have to say that I'm not a fan of the "arms" on the front of the raider. LOVE the tentacles all over the hull, but the arms look too out of place.

And the arm on the Haemonculus is a bit out of scale for my taste. But certainly it is fluffy enough for a Hamey to buff up his arm to attack.

Love the venom conversion overall. Including the splintercannon as MurDok says.

Your paintjob on the Talos is amazing. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Tattooudrew
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 23:20

@Silverglade wrote:
I have to say that I'm not a fan of the "arms" on the front of the raider.  LOVE the tentacles all over the hull, but the arms look too out of place.

And the arm on the Haemonculus is a bit out of scale for my taste.  But certainly it is fluffy enough for a Hamey to buff up his arm to attack.

Love the venom conversion overall.  Including the splintercannon as MurDok says.

Your paintjob on the Talos is amazing.   Well done!

i agree with you on the arms, I'm waiting on some green stuff to finish the conversions and was planing on re working the whole front of the raider. my idea behind converting the vehicles was that since all the formations for haemonculus cause fear (including the vehicles in those formations) the vehicles had to be a lot more narly than your typical DE raiders and venoms. with the haeonculus being the sadistic and perverted masters of pain that they are, they have flayed there captives in a way to keep them alive and in agony as they are fused with the vehicles themselves, adding a fleshy layer that that suffers every time it gets shot or hit. these cadavers can only flail there arms and tentacles in agony, as they are zoomed strait into the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Coven themed conversions    My Coven themed conversions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Coven themed conversions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: