THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 point Kabal list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mth
Hellion
Mth

1500 point Kabal list  Empty
PostSubject: 1500 point Kabal list    1500 point Kabal list  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 04:45

Hello everyone I'm back with a new list. I hope you like it I'm trying this Christmas and later to try to run heavy kabal, wych stuff such as flyers and reavers, also will be doing formations. Please help me build the list to be a little bit better please.

Archon agonizer/blast pistol
Wwp, soul trap, shadow field, animus vitae

Archon number 2
Agonizer/Blast pistol
Wwp,soul trap, clone field, pgl

Troops

X10 Warriors blaster
Raider aethersails, splinter racks, disentagrator

X10 Warriors blaster
Raider aethersails, splinter racks disentagrator

Archons will ride with both squads deep striking or have one in venom deep striking incubi

Elites:

True born
2x blasters dracon blast pistol
Venom splinter cannon

Incubi
X4 klaivex demiklaves

Fast attack

Scourges

X5 scourges X4 blasters

Scourges 2
X5 scourges X4haywire blasters

Scourges 3
X5 scourges X4 splinter cannons

Strategy: probably start true born and the one squad of scourges with splinter cannons.
Also the incubi will start so they can go kill stuff but if deep striking they will be reserved. Might need a little help with strategy also maybe to help make a better list all critics welcom thanks.

Mth,

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point Kabal list    1500 point Kabal list  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 05:11

Couple of things at a glance.

Warriors are 10 strong and as such cant have the archon embark on the raider with them - no space!

Scourge with splinter cannons is a massive waste of points given their stock weapon.

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Junkshop23
Slave
Junkshop23

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point Kabal list    1500 point Kabal list  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2014, 00:19

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like he plans on putting the Archon with the Incubi? It's kitted out to be riding with them, anyways.

I would agree that the scourges shouldn't be carrying Splinter Cannons. They excel at anti-vehicle, with Haywire Blasters, and your warriors should be able to handle most MCs and infantry blobs on their own. If you want to bring them for Anti-Infantry for some reason, buying cannons is just a bit too expensive to justify.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point Kabal list    1500 point Kabal list  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2014, 08:35

I'd also hesitate to give anything a blast pistol with one exception - if you've got an archon with a webway portal ensuring a squad of scourges with heat lances doesn't scatter. Otherwise, the points for a blast pistol are going to be wasted because of the really short range - the trueborn squad for example does not want to be anything other than 17.5" away from their target.

There's not much long range lance fire either - you're really limited to the blaster and haywire blaster scourges on turn 1 - ideally you'd want to be doing a bit more than that early in the game.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point Kabal list    1500 point Kabal list  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 point Kabal list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: