THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update

Go down 
+9
commandersasha
The_Burning_Eye
Squidmaster
Jimsolo
Teetengee
koshi482
Cavalier
Caspaar
Crazy_Irish
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2015, 23:07

Well it has been quit some time since I posted an updated. The war on grey plastic has me fully wrapped up but at least I can show off some progress!
So first of all some incubi to go with my archon:
Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 Incubi%2Bb
I'm pretty happy with the result as it was my first squad of new incubi that I actually painted, even though I have them since they came out.

Next up my first bunch of Kabalite Warriors for my Lords of the Iron Thorn. I used the painting guide from Raiders of Commorragh and I must say it really helped and improved my technique. Anyway, here they are:
Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 HPC15aprFIN

And last but not least, my new succubus with glaive and the Parasite's Kiss. I'm really proud of her and how the armour turned out.
Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 DSC_0376
Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 DSC_0377

Well that is it so far. There may come a time when I'll be posting some fluff about my force but I'm a terrible slow writer.. I guess you'll even see some finished PreH EC before that ;-)

Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2015, 00:23

The freehand on the raider is a nice touch. I like the quirky ideas. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2015, 06:21

Excellent, the armour of Your Archon looks awesome!
And on everything else too!
Like the colours and execution.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: