THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cool ideas for coven bases?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mth
Hellion
Mth

Cool ideas for coven bases? Empty
PostSubject: Cool ideas for coven bases?   Cool ideas for coven bases? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 04:53

So I want to make my coven army really sick looking ( cool and gnarly) what would a cool base look like. I'm thinking of doing just tons of bodies on the talos/cronos bases. But I dont know how I would do that. And what would some cool ideas for wrack grotesques bases.
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

Cool ideas for coven bases? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool ideas for coven bases?   Cool ideas for coven bases? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 06:00

I don't know how exactly I'd do it, but I always wanted to do a historic operating theatre look on my coven bases. As yet I don't own any coven units, but I always thought of wood or metal looking bases with sawdust scattered across them, splashed with blood.

I like the idea of a bunch of bodies. Like as if the talos' day job is to curate or process the piles of cast-off body parts that accumulate under the coven headquarters, like a sewer system for flesh. You could really go to town on that concept and have pipes sticking out of the pile, or gaps with drains showing. Easy done with vehicle spares, especially any imperial ones.

Should be pretty simple. Just raid your and your mates' bits boxes, paint them quite differently to represent a big range of victims, then add dirt and blood. Gruesome. Might steal.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bakeframes.bigcartel.com

Cool ideas for coven bases?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: