THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 points - tweaking phase!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panic_Puppet
Wych

1500 points - tweaking phase! Empty
PostSubject: 1500 points - tweaking phase!   1500 points - tweaking phase! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 16:00

Hey all, been developing a 1500 point list and I think I have a pretty reasonable starting point for tweaking. The list's fairly model-light, but seems to pack a punch (on paper), and uses the Realspace Raiders detachment:

HQ:
Succubus, Archite Glaive, Armour of Misery, Webway Portal - 145

Elites:
4 Incubi, including Klaivex - 90
5 Trueborn, 4 Blasters, Venom, Extra Splinter Cannon - 180

Troops:
10 Kabalite Warriors, Raider, Dark Lance, Splinter Racks - 155
10 Kabalite Warriors, Raider, Dark Lance, Splinter Racks - 155

Fast Attack:
5 Scourges, 2 Haywire Blasters - 100
Razorwing Jetfighter, Dark Lances - 140
Razorwing Jetfighter, Dark Lances - 140
6 Reavers, 2 Heat Lances, 2 Cluster Caltrops - 146

Heavy Support:
Talos - 120
Ravager, 3 Dark Lances - 125

Total: 1496
Idea is to strike hard and fast. Most every unit can deal with multiple targets, though some will prioritise specific areas. Razorwings are for crowd control and to give me half a chance in dogfights; Talos is area denial; Scourges are a decent 'finisher' unit to kill that last model/strip the last hull point; Reavers are a catch-all unit, they look great on paper so I want to test them. Blasterborn and Ravager are my main anti-tank, the twin warrior squads are my primary anti-infantry. Finally, Succubus and Incubi are a 'scalpel' of sorts, designed to teleport in (ideally behind cover) and go wreck shop on whatever needs excising. Any C&C appreciated!

The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points - tweaking phase!   1500 points - tweaking phase! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 16:05

Looks excellent - you are using realspace right? I would make the reavers 2X 3 reavers ... i feel a unit of six dies earlier than two units of three

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points - tweaking phase!   1500 points - tweaking phase! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 16:07

Thanks egorey. Yeah, definitely using realspace raiders. I'd like to have at least 2 games with the list, one with 2x3 reavers and one with 1x6. I've used a unit of 3 before and found it more of an irritant than anything useful, so will try it as 6 first, then 2 units of 3, and see what I prefer.

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points - tweaking phase!   1500 points - tweaking phase! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 points - tweaking phase!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: