THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 New to Dark Eldar (7E)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrValkyrie175
Slave
MrValkyrie175

1500 New to Dark Eldar (7E) Empty
PostSubject: 1500 New to Dark Eldar (7E)   1500 New to Dark Eldar (7E) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 09:06

So, a short time before the new codex fell I wrote up a list and put it up here for some constructive criticism. I got a great response and everyone who responded was really helpful.

Now, I'm looking to do the same with the new codex. I'm still not entirely sure on how differently the army should play so the list may suck pretty bad.
I'm after something super competitive but no-one likes losing constantly...

The army is using the Realspace Raiders detachment to unlock the extra Fast Attack slots.

HQ
Archon with Huskblade, Shadow Field, Soul Trap, Haywire and PGL in a dual cannon Venom-220 pts (He's kinda expensive and I sorta just piled upgrades on him at the end to use up points. He's going to ride with the Incubi.)

Elites
4xIncubi-80 pts (These guys accompany the Archon.)

Troops
10xKabalite warriors, one with Splinter Cannon mounted in Raider with Dark Lance and Nightshields-170 pts

10xKabalite warriors, one with Splinter Cannon mounted in Raider with Dark Lance and Nightshields-170 pts

Fast Attack
5xScourges with 3 Dark Lances-140 pts

5xScourges with 3 Dark Lances-140 pts (These guys are going to chill in buildings and try to take out tanks before swooping around picking off TEQs and other tough enemies. There are my main anti-tank source as Ravagers have been made less effective.)

Razorwing Jetfighter with 4 Monoscythe Missiles and two Dark Lances-140 pts

Razorwing Jetfighter with 4 Monoscythe Missiles and two Dark Lances-140 pts

Dual cannon Venom-65 pts

Dual cannon Venom-65 pts (I put these guys in there to help with enemy infantry-particularly blobs and the like.)

I haven't got any models yet and am waiting to get some list critiquing first.

Many thanks,
MrValkyrie175
Back to top Go down

1500 New to Dark Eldar (7E)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: