THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Still need help with my color scheme.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mth
Hellion
Mth

Still need help with my color scheme. Empty
PostSubject: Still need help with my color scheme.   Still need help with my color scheme. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2014, 22:36

Well hello everyone I'm back. I still can not come up with an idea. I will show some pictures of what I like, but I don't know how to.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Still need help with my color scheme.   Still need help with my color scheme. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2014, 13:02

Use google for precise tutorial for adding pics to forums. But you need to upload them to some picture server which will give you a link to add to the forum message.

Google something like "how to add pictures to phpBB forum"
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink
Kabalite Warrior
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Still need help with my color scheme.   Still need help with my color scheme. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 17:32

I'm not sure why you created a second thread about this when you've already received suggestions in your first one ( https://www.thedarkcity.net/t10148-dark-eldar-and-haemonculi-coven-color-schemes). That is generally considered to be bad forum etiquette and might get your threads closed.

Best to continue asking questions and posting pictures in your original thread.

Back to top Go down
http://modernsynthesist.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still need help with my color scheme.   Still need help with my color scheme. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still need help with my color scheme.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: