HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Massaen
Klaivex

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Thu Oct 02 2014, 13:22

Fair enough...

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Timatron
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Thu Oct 02 2014, 21:59

So...you can't mix and match Talos/Cronos in squads?
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Thu Oct 02 2014, 23:12

@Timatron wrote:
So...you can't mix and match Talos/Cronos in squads?

There is a formation in the supplement that lets you take 1 of each in the same unit as a heamy.
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Fri Oct 03 2014, 00:24

Looks like it'll cost me £60 to get my DE back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Fri Oct 03 2014, 20:05

Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   Fri Oct 03 2014, 20:45

Much better. I can see it now: replacing the crossed Huskblade arm with one facing down, 'at 5 o'clock', following the flow of the cloak. It could look amazing. Also, the sneer on his face is the most multifaceted facial expression GW has ever achieved! I love it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens   

Back to top Go down

Week 3 releases confirmed - Archon, Succubus & Codex Supplement - Haemonculus Covens
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: