HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddworx
Slave

PostSubject: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 05:35

So Naftka posted this today. http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-dark-eldar-release-new-unit.html I am having trouble believing we will see any new DE anything soon but its nice to get a little shot of hope every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 05:37

PostSubject: Re: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 05:55

Not sure what relevance your post has to do with the topic.
Back to top Go down
DingK
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 06:23

Rumble posted the wrong link, but here's the correct one: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9233-new-wracks-grotesques-and-a-new-unit
Back to top Go down
oddworx
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 06:43

that thread is way better than mine! lets delete mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?   Thu May 08 2014, 07:23

@oddworx wrote:
that thread is way better than mine! lets delete mine Smile

No need to delete but I am locking it. Please continue in the other thread. Thanks - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down

Giant Grotesque "Bane Like" creature coming soon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: