HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6   Wed Jun 25 2014, 07:27

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved in a very tight field this year.

It was great to see so many entries this year, and such variations in the stories. The contest's appeal has obviously broadened to many other TDC members, which was nice to see, but we also had returning contestants and even brand-new members, like ArmchairOrrey, join in.

As Thor mentioned, props to Jimsolo and others for taking the time to promote and show appreciation for all entries. Also, many thanks to the anonymous judges who helped Thor deliberate.

And last, but not least, a big thanks to Thor for running this event once again. Great effort mate!
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6   Thu Jun 26 2014, 01:02

Quote :
Contest is over, offer congratulations and immediately start plotting murder. Never change, dark city.

It's served us well for over ten thousand two years Very Happy

Thank you again to the organisers and everyone who wrote, you brightened my evenings and provided some wonderfully twisted inspiration! Very Happy

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
seggygetshyphy
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6   Fri Jun 27 2014, 04:46

Congratulations to the winners. This was an incredibly fun competition. Next year, I'm going to have to figure out some way of cheating in order to place in the top 3 (in true Dark Eldar fashion).

Theme word was perfect.
Story length was perfect.
Time and method of RC polls was effective. Maybe next year some kind of bracket? Wargamers love brackets.

Much love/hate Thor.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6   Fri Jun 27 2014, 05:00

Brackets, hurm?

I might use that idea if I end up having trouble getting judges - maybe do 100% of the judging via opinion polls? I will admit I'm a fan of having judging by the masses.

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6   

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Hidden Library - 2nd Annual FIction Competition - WINNERS ON PAGE 6
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Stories & Art; The Black Library
-
Jump to: