HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DE on Lexicanum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych

PostSubject: DE on Lexicanum   Thu Apr 10 2014, 13:47

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page (if one needs a link/doesn't know the place)

Okay, I just recently joined this place (left out an application a long time ago, it was accepted like a month later).
Basically, I have noticed a lot of outdated stuff here for Dark Eldar, as well as lack of a lot of things that I think should be there.
I was wondering if anyone here is also a member and can help out a bit? I could list a few articles that could use some fixing (I probably will by the end of this message).

I am currently trying to get as much info in there from the Path of... series as I can. Currently I have added one article (Motley!) and made additions to quite a few, including list of Kabals and Asdrubael Vect (his wargear section consisted of nothing but a mention of the Dais). So far, none of it has been deleted! ^^ (at one place I was requested of more exact citations, though, so I gave a few page numbers...)

So, any helpers?
I think at least these could use some new info:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Kheradruakh#.U0aSRRB_vms (everything is from third ed)
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Asdrubael_Vect#.U0aSgxB_vms (I think some stuff is outdated, not sure)

And, of course, you could look around in the Dark Eldar portal and other, more complete pages for links to articles that do not exist, and create them!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion

PostSubject: Re: DE on Lexicanum   Thu Apr 10 2014, 21:58

Why not work on our own wiki?

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Elzadar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: DE on Lexicanum   Thu Apr 10 2014, 23:15

Why not copy+paste stuff from both wikis?

Mngwa
Wych

PostSubject: Re: DE on Lexicanum   Fri Apr 11 2014, 11:50

@Mushkilla wrote:
Why not work on our own wiki?
Good point, but seeing as Lexicanum is more widely used.
Also, I think our wiki is holding on pretty good, and none of the stuff there are outdated yet, right?

@Elzadar wrote:
Why not copy+paste stuff from both wikis?
I didn't even think of that  Shocked 
Could probably be good, I don't think Lexicanum will be too upset about text from another wiki! ...if they never find out...  Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE on Lexicanum   

Back to top Go down

DE on Lexicanum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: