Share | 

Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calaman
Slave

PostSubject: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   Wed Apr 09 2014, 19:23

Hi out there!
I am going to start a project log here to show the progress of my army - both, the painting and I also will include battle reports, army lists and so on.

So just to start, here are a  few pictures of my first models:

Haemonculus

Trueborn with Lances

Some Kabalite Warriors
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   Wed Apr 09 2014, 19:55

I quite like them. The brass on crimson look is quite striking and works very well. The tanned hides also match very nicely. Kudos.
If I might make one piece of constructive criticism, you might want to recolour the eyes on the the helmets. Its possible you haven;t done them at all and its a trick of the photo, but they look like you've painted them red, which is completely lost as it matches the rest of the armour. I'd suggest making them a different colour, even if its just plain black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Calaman
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   Wed Apr 09 2014, 19:58

Thanks! Right, I did not paint them - and I should really do it. It was because I needed them painted for a tournament (where I used them as desparate allies for my Orks) and did not have much time. I think green would be a good contrast.
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   Wed Apr 09 2014, 20:23

Maybe a yellow or a orange, to continue with the warm colors, or a green blue for a strong contrast.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   Fri Apr 11 2014, 10:09

Nice scheme. I really dig the Haemonculi. I think green eyes for contrast might look really great, but I would try it first to see if you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar   

Back to top Go down

Calaman's Dark Eldar and Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: