HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New 40k YouTube Channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
40kScribe
Hellion

PostSubject: New 40k YouTube Channel   Thu Mar 20 2014, 06:49

I started a YouTube channel a couple of days ago, and it's been doing very well (I already have over 150 subscribers! I'm very excited!!)! I will likely be putting out videos about using Imperial Guard as allies soon -- but I want to get around to talking about Dark Eldar in depth!

Do you guys have any recommendations (or requests) of some stuff that I should cover? For instance, when I first got started with Dark Eldar, I noticed that there wasn't much information out there, about them! I really had to scour the internet to piece together enough information to understand that Venom Spam was right for me (and then I found this place! So awesoooome!!).

Here's the link to the site: https://www.youtube.com/user/40kscribe I will also be linking back to this forum (once again) because I feel that Dark Eldar really don't get the attention we deserve Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/thescribe
Expletive Deleted
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New 40k YouTube Channel   Thu Mar 20 2014, 14:42

Good stuff. As someone who has been playing a little less than a year I found some of the info useful. If anything just to put the basic principles into words is helpful.

If I had a recommendation, I suppose you could do a part 4 to your building a balanced army, where you build a list from scratch to kind of show the thought process. Maybe take a substandard unit or two to show how to build a fluffy yet semi-competative list.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New 40k YouTube Channel   Thu Mar 20 2014, 14:49

I think it would be helpful for beginners if you talk about tactics and show the does and dont's of playing the army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 40k YouTube Channel   

Back to top Go down

New 40k YouTube Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: