HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light   Tue Apr 01 2014, 19:44

@Count Adhemar wrote:
Dammit ESE, how do you work so damn fast?
This article explains it pretty well: Learn About ADHD: Focus on Hyperfocus  Razz (No seriously, this is a huge reason why)

That, and large brush control. The larger brush that you can control, the faster you cover a surface area smoothly. I only use detail brushes for eyes and such, otherwise the smallest brush that I use is Reaper brush that is a little larger than the Citadel Large Brush. Add hyperfocus, pre-mixed paints, and 20 years of painting experience and BAM: fast painting.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light   Tue Apr 01 2014, 19:50

I just started some Necrons. Now there's an army perfectly suited to speed painting, and yet they are taking me as long as my 'Nids  Evil or Very Mad  Quite envious ESE.

I completely failed with my vow, made a good start on my Chosen but only got about half-way finished before other distractions set in.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light   Tue Apr 01 2014, 21:35

Kabalite Trueborn

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light   Wed Apr 02 2014, 21:07

Nice Dakkaborn Count!

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light   

Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow, March 2014 - Imperial Knights await the taste of our dark light
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: