Share | 

The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haemonculus
Hellion

PostSubject: The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!   Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:44

Hey, Archons and Archites.

Please, Take a look at The Cyber-Goths; my Dark Eldar Sect.

Dracon Jokey and his entourage of Kabalites spring out from the ruins of an Imperial Church to attack a weakened squad of Crimson Fists that recently survived a bloody battle with Khornate Black Legionaries!

Haemonculus Crow with his ruthless Sybarite Guards (Left) and Dracon Jockey with his Incubus Retinue (Right)

The Dread Haemonculus Crow leads his personal cadre of Wyches into brutal hand-to-hand combat with dazed Crimson Fist Space Marines. These Wyches have been given Combat Drugs concocted in Crow's labroratory.

The Sect of Cyber-Goth...

When I began painting my Raiders I wanted a Harlequin-esque feel. As a matter of fact the army as a whole is loosley ispired by the Harlequins. Each raider is supposed to depict a backdrop to a stage; Cegorach, the Eldar Laughing god in the form of a half moon (Top Left), Jockey's personal raider is decorated in diamond pattern and his Incubi are Master Mime Guards (Center), Horned demons of She Who Thirsts (Middle Right), Whaling faces of Eldar souls consumed during The Fall (Bottom Right), Spider Webs representing the Eldar's mysterious Webway (Bottom Left), Khaine, God of War and Murder (Top Right). Even Dracon Jockey himself is painted and modeled to look like the Eldar Solitaire; the Solitaire is a mysterious member of the Harlequin Troupe who seek out eldar to join the capricious harlequins. They are ousiders even to their troupe, since they play the part of Slaanesh, She Who Thirsts. All others who try to play this part are driven insane by the experience and they are some of the few able to freely roam the sacred Black Library without question.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!   Sat Aug 30 2014, 08:57

Looking stylish!

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!   Sat Aug 30 2014, 13:05

I'd get some more wyches, like newer model wise. That is, incase you like the older models. I've just never been a fan of them.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!   Sat Aug 30 2014, 21:15

I like how you changed both, the old and the new raider design, so that they both look similar. Well done!

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!   

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Cyber-Goths!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: