Share | 

Kabal of the Raging Storm

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Thu Feb 20 2014, 13:39

It has worked well for you. I loved those kits, too. It was difficult to miss the one with teSplinter Pistol and punch dagger; if you used plasticard to make elongated sword-fingers I would've hazarded a guess at him being an Archon, but without a hell mask.

Back to top Go down
whiskeytango
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Sat Feb 22 2014, 07:00

Just remembered I signed up for the monthly vow, promising to finish a squad of kabalites, and the Archon, so I figured i needed to get in gear. The Archon is now about 90% done, build wise. Need to sculpt some fur over the the top most part of his new cloak. Obviously, his look is based on Malekith.

Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Sat Feb 22 2014, 10:07

Very cool kit bashes. Love the head swaps, they really work well. That archon is dead cool!

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Khain mor
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Tue Feb 25 2014, 11:22

I was wondering how these dark elf heads would mix in with our kabalites, but I see I was correct. I'll definetely pick up some boxes of dark elf stuff when I increase the size of my Kabal. I can use the bodies & other bitz for some exodite conversions eventually.

I love the white kabalites with the black vehicles, fits well together. Looking forward for more painted stuff, they're well painted too.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
whiskeytango
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Tue Mar 04 2014, 06:07

Gah! I didn't finish my monthly vow for feburary. I'm a failure.

I did however, put some other stuff together. I wanted to do something to make my Ravagers a little more visually distinct from the Raiders, so I went with the dual sail mod I've seen some people here do. I like it a lot, though i'm not looking forward to painting twice as many sails... still having brush stroke issues.

Also, I straight up copied Eye of Errors Grotesques, because they're so freaking cool. Waiting to add the back racks and stuff like that until i've put some paint on them, but they're well on their way. Kudos to him for a conversion that outclasses the actual model so much.

ALSO, just thought I'd share my favorite WHFB model I ever did. At one point I had aspirations of doing a Vampire Counts army based off of the Scourge from World of Warcraft. This guy is as far as I got, but i like having him around. He's supposed to be Arthas, The Lich King. Would have been my general... but i dream.

Back to top Go down
whiskeytango
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   Wed Mar 05 2014, 07:00

More progress on the Kabal. Well... not the whole Kabal. Just the Archon and a Venom for him and his Incubi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Raging Storm   

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Raging Storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: