HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So. Incubi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GKP
Hellion

PostSubject: So. Incubi   Fri Jan 10 2014, 08:04

Would it be in any way viable to stick like one or two squads of kabalites or something in the back field, and then just ram a metric butt ton of Incubi into enemy lines? Pop tanks via Ravagers, and then just eat his troops alive?
Back to top Go down
csjarrat
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   Fri Jan 10 2014, 08:47

they chew through points pretty quickly but they're pretty deadly for it. give it a go, see how you get on!
Back to top Go down
GKP
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   Fri Jan 10 2014, 09:01

Well. Lets just say that a fully tooled Archon, Nine Incubi, and a Raider with enhanced sails and a flickerfield is almost 500 points. Now, I'm confident that it would literally eat anything alive. I'm thinking possibly one squad of five, and one squad of four in dual SC Venoms. Take the first squad, along side that, and you're looking at about 815 points. Take ten Kabalites in a naked Raider, and then take 5 in a naked Venom. Send the Venoms up the right and left sides, throw the Incubi raider at the middle, and pray for good lance rolls. All in all, 1k points.

Thoughts? It seems sorta suicidal, but unless you're facing heavily meched enemies, you should be able to eat him alive with nearly 20 Incubi.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   Fri Jan 10 2014, 11:22

I'd just pop the Incubi raiders and venoms turn one and leave you footslogging.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   Fri Jan 10 2014, 15:18

I've tied this with all of my squads consisting of Incubi. There were seven in each squad in raiders. The HQ was Drazhar. I wanted to try this concept out and I have some advice I might be able to offer.

Even though they have a 3+ save, don't rely on it at all. They are only toughness three afterall, and when the Raiders do get popped the contents are forced to march slowly to their death. To combat this, getting a Pain token early on can be very useful.

Try and get into combat as soon as possible and aim for the enemy's nastier units if you are intending of getting them into combat.

It's very costly, but if done right I think it could work to mash quickly through the foe.

Give it a go and let us know how well it went! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roc
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   Thu Jan 16 2014, 01:11

It's a viable build, or at the very least worth a try. When I went that direction I used 3 Haemonculi w/ flamers to give them a bit of a boost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So. Incubi   

Back to top Go down

So. Incubi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: