Share | 

Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brackish
Hellion

PostSubject: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 18:10

Hi all!

Im just about to assemble a Chronos. I've been wondering about the spirit syphon.

I understand from another topic here at the forums that there isn't any model for the spirit syphon?

But if that's the case, where do I put the template when using it?
Back to top Go down
brackish
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 18:29

Terribly sorry, just realised that this question probably should have been put in the queries and question forum. Could the thread perhaps be moved?
Back to top Go down
Ollelta
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 20:19

If I remember correctly, the spirit syphon is attached to one of the face masks. It's the one that looks like it's got a sort of beaky straw... If you check the assembly instructions it should name it somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
brackish
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 20:22

Accually the assembly instructions says that the beaky facemask thingy is the spirit probe.
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 21:01

I always thought that the swirly thing on the back was the spirit syphon? Blah, guess i need to read the directions for once.
Back to top Go down
brackish
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 21:05

The swirly shield on the back is the spirit vortex according to the assebly instructions.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 21:21

You don't actually need to know where the weapon is. Template weapons operate according to the rules on page 52

Quote :
Instead of rolling To Hit, simply place the template so that its narrow end is touching the base of the firing model

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
brackish
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Sun Dec 22 2013, 21:29

Ah thank you! I think it's odd that there are no modelbit for the weapon. Really odd...
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Mon Dec 23 2013, 00:01

brackish wrote:
Ah thank you! I think it's odd that there are no modelbit for the weapon. Really odd...

There is, it's the strange beaky cone face thing.

EDIT: Scratch that, I have no idea where it is.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus

Last edited by Anggul on Sat Feb 01 2014, 00:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Expletive Deleted
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon   Mon Dec 23 2013, 04:08

Count Adhemar is right, except I've been doing the template from the face of the model anyway. I just always assumed it was from his face. lol

Chronos Parasite Engine - Spirit Syphon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: