Share | 

Kabal of the Lidless Eye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cymera
Slave

PostSubject: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Mon Oct 21 2013, 04:42

Hey Everybody,

I've been very slowly making progress on my DE project and thought I'd share some shots.

Quick overview of the fluff I have in mind: The Kabal of the Lidless Eye are the rulers of the webway subrealm of Khadryss. Its denizens, collectively referred to as the Khadirii, are the remnants of the ancient noble houses that ruled Khadryss when it was a kingdom independent from the rest of Commoragh. In the wake of the Breaching the nobility adopted the kabal structure in name, though the hierarchy of Khadirii society remained largely unchanged. Since then the Kabal’s leadership has worked tirelessly to protect the purity and influence of the noble bloodlines. While the motives and aspirations of the high houses are disparate, they remain unified in their disgust of what they view as the pollution of Dark Eldar society. They wait patiently for the moment in which they might undermine Vect and restore the ancient blood to its rightful place at the head of Dark Eldar society.

Anyway on to the photos!

First up warriors - wanted these to be more uniform and faceless to represent the "lowborn" in the Kabal. Normal warrior heads will be saved for trueborn and other "highborn" units. Still needs some details and basing.

WIP Grotesques - converted from some Rackham Wolfen. The second is what I came up with for a liquifier.

And the WIP Aberration (converted from a prepainted plastic confrontation aberration prime).

WIP Reavers

WIP Venoms

Thats all for now folks! Hope you enjoy - will keep this updated as things move along.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Mon Oct 21 2013, 10:59

This is an awesome looking army! Good colors and great conversions! I like the faceless masks Wink
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Tue Oct 22 2013, 16:44

really nice, especially the venom, it looks like lava or fire effect which works good.
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Tue Oct 22 2013, 21:51

very nice gortesques, nice to see some change, conversions are make sence.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Nullus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Wed Oct 23 2013, 23:19

Loving the colour scheme. Looks really cool on the men and the venom. The grotesque conversions are really nice and its good to see some other models being used to convert them from.

I look forward to seeing more stuff.

MordredBloodyhand
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   Thu Oct 24 2013, 05:59

Love the warriors with the faceless helms gives them a real sinister look- love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Lidless Eye   

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Lidless Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: