HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Mon Oct 14 2013, 20:19

Just noticed this over at Dakka, via Kroothawk, and can't remember it being mentioned here yet.  This is supposedly slated for release after the Toughest Girls kickstarter is done, but as they say, there is no clear timeline yet.

My emphasis in red, let them know what you think.

@Raging Heroes wrote:

Dark Elves

First off, and most importantly, we want to be very clear on this: For now, our priority and focus is on the delivery of the TGG Kickstarter.

But in the last few days, we've been absolutely bombarded by emails asking us about our Dark Elves plans. And truth be said, these Dark Elves concepts were actually done way before the TGG Kickstarter even began.

And yet, we had not planned on releasing the following images as early as this. The plan was to release the First Wave of TGG minis before showing them.

But at the same time, given the fact that the Dark Elves topic is currently burning hot, it seemed a shame to just plain sit on them...

So here is a small sample of ten of the designs we've got tucked away. This DE army will fit into our own Fantasy game setting.

Sci-Fi versions of the Dark Elves are also done. They could conceivably be part of a DE Kickstarter.

And to make things more interesting, we'd likely add to this project the Sisters of Eternal Mercy, for which both Sci-Fi and Fantasy versions are being considered.

However, no, we absolutely don't have a date for this Kickstarter project at this point in time, although we are curious to see if you're interested in that and if these concepts are meeting your expectations, if you want a Kickstarter on this or just that we release models one after the other, whenever we can, and, well anything that's on your mind, really.

But again, our priority and focus is on the delivery of the TGG Kickstarter.

Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Oct 15 2013, 06:23

Good art. to see it come to fruition would be awesome. I like those peeps.

Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Oct 15 2013, 06:55

Yeah, I've been pretty happy with every interaction and purchase I've had with the company thus far.
I'll probably (maybe luckily) give the DE Fantasy line a pass save for a few figures, but the concept art does look gorgeous.

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Oct 15 2013, 06:59

Liligrith "exsanginatrix" could make a nice Lelith Hesperax.
I hope they won't have issues with intellectual properties...
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Oct 15 2013, 14:19

Whee, super cool artwork. It would be nice to see a test sculpt of one of these. Definitely a lot of potential for both Dark Eldar and Dark Elves here and given the generally high quality of raging heroes things.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Oct 15 2013, 16:06

Lady Darkis could work as Malys, but would probably not take it if the bird will be that big.
Also, a beastmaster and two khymerae! Well... again depends, could they be separated or anything?
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Sun Oct 27 2013, 13:42

I'm actually sure the models will be so awesome, I've got a store that sells raging heroes minis about 20 mins from here, but I'm so conflicted by the fact that a lot of GW events allow GW models only.

I mean, it would be nice to have these, but you need to buy them, paint them and afterwards you might not be able to use them, that's very disappointing.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:28

Does GW even do events any more?

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:31

Oh my, those sketches look absolutely gorgeous and are already killing my wallet. I just hope they remain as lithe as in the art - their evil space elf ladies are a little too buxom for my tastes. I really hope they release some art of the space elf versions as well!

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes   Tue Nov 05 2013, 23:00

JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

6,000 Grey Knights
2,000 Imperial Knights
2,000 Inquisition
Back to top Go down

Forthcoming Dark Elf Invasion from Raging Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-