HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Mon Sep 30 2013, 17:02

Im bringing 210 zombies in a 1500 point list and im wondering which models or conversions would make for some bad epic models.
I know theres Undead IG and they look cool but im a little curious. maybe some models from a site maybe you guys know. Please comment Smile
This will be for my Death Guard Army. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 05:15

Zombocide

This board game contains 60ish zombies plus 10ish other minis you can make as zombies. The scale and size should work, see below.

The downside: the boardgame is around 80-100$...

The upside, you get a boardgame you can play!
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 12:03

....and 60ish Zombies at 80$ is cheaper then going with a GW box and converting for sure
Back to top Go down
psycheer
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 13:26

I think there are also expansions to it, like zombie clowns and stuff in baggies...

edit: it's zombies!!! send in the clowns!

Code:
http://www.herebebooks.com/onlinestore/product.php?id_product=66886

Hierarch of Tactica

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 16:14

Zombie Guardsmen!!!

Seriously though, best things for zombies ever. And pretty good amount for the price.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 17:46

I have to agree with Shadow, those zombles would work perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Wed Oct 02 2013, 19:52

I think these guys are actually pretty good as Plague Zombies

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Thu Oct 03 2013, 12:49

abeit alittle small on the scale value. Rather use fantasy ghouls (although if I remember right the goblins are cheaper, so...)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Mon Oct 14 2013, 05:30

I like the look of the Kings of War range of Mantic zombies more than the zombie marines, however you could do a mixture to represent civilians and guard/pdf.

Kabal of the Shadow Blade - 2/0/0
Back to top Go down
NHBandit69
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   Sun Jan 26 2014, 21:50

I'm using the zombies from Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies   

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions: does anybody know any models that will be perfect for Plague Zombies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: