HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

If members of the Dark City could tell the person making the new DE codex later on what would you request?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: If members of the Dark City could tell the person making the new DE codex later on what would you request?   Sat Sep 14 2013, 16:36

If i had the chance to tell the person to do something id do the following

Update : Mandrakes ( definitely)
Talos and Cronos
Wyches
Wracks ( their good just i could use a little improvement on the save they got to a 5+ at least)
Ablities with Pain tokens beyond 3
Voidraven Bomber model and stuff
All the named HQ models but Lylith
Kheradruakh, Asdrubael Vect( yes please make our overlord worth it)
Drazhar ( too expensive and should have a shadow field for his point cost)
Baron Sathonyx model
Changing the Court of the Archon Completely
Night shields ability change ( maybe if you equip this people shooting at you shoot like its night fight)
Add good Artefacts ( yes please)
Finally make this faction some sort of a WWP based army. Please comment Wink thanks
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If members of the Dark City could tell the person making the new DE codex later on what would you request?   Sat Sep 14 2013, 16:48

I under stand i did a poll on the same question but this time its more ellaborate and detailed one thing i also want is no more of our raiders getting shot down turn one because we didnt and couldnt move. Lets make our army a reserve and suprise attack type of faction.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion

PostSubject: Re: If members of the Dark City could tell the person making the new DE codex later on what would you request?   Sat Sep 14 2013, 17:34

Locked as spam. Eldritchwarmaster84 you make topics like this all the time, enough is enough.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

If members of the Dark City could tell the person making the new DE codex later on what would you request?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: