HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Opinioned Competitve combinations

Go down 

From your experience, What unit combination best suits competitve play in 6th Edition
Raider with 10 warriors with splinter racks/ 9 warriors with Duke Sliscus with Splinter Racks
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Venom with 4 Blasterborn with any upgrade combinations
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Venom with 4 splinterborn with any weapon combination you like.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Venom with Haywire Wyches with Dual SC
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Reaver Jetbike Manipulation Exploitation ( what ever weapon or upgrade combinations you please)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Triple Ravager Combo
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Raider / Venom Rush combo
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Incubi Venom with Any HQ you want or not
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Opinioned Competitve combinations    Wed Sep 11 2013, 04:36

From what ive been seeing for years, batrep after betrep, im was expirimenting with alot of competitve combinations and want to know if people agreed with these combinations to futher perfect strategy. Now i get that i see topics on these but i really want to see what you guys think amongst the choices i provided with ( some people may not agree with) what people see work and what people didnt see work. Awesome thanks for your comments guys. Wink i appreciate it. Now i also get not everything is on there but these are general ones i see all the time at torunaments and thats when you guys come in and vote which one works best for you to let me know to expiriment a little more with that particular combination. Also i know more than 1 of these is competitve, just for you pick your favorite amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Stwess
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Opinioned Competitve combinations    Wed Sep 11 2013, 09:58

I'm not entirely sure how I would pick between them, different units fulfilling different roles in different force organisation slots. You see so many of these units appear in the same army in order to reach highly competitive levels. Maybe it might be better to break things down into a role-by-role or different force organisation polls?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Opinioned Competitve combinations    Wed Sep 11 2013, 10:24

Comparing, for example, 3 Ravagers with 5 Wyches in a Venom, is pointless. They are completely different units with different purposes.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Opinioned Competitve combinations    Wed Sep 11 2013, 10:33

I know shoulda put this as a normal question instead lol i know i made my mistakes, if you want want you can reply to 2 or more on the list if you like more than 2 things. Wether its AT or AI or both.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion

PostSubject: Re: Opinioned Competitve combinations    Wed Sep 11 2013, 12:23

Thread Locked.

This thread is pointless, it's the equivalent of asking "What is the best tool? A Hammer, Screw Driver, Spanner or Drill?"

Please put more thought into your topics in future, and don't post the first thing that comes into your head.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinioned Competitve combinations    

Back to top Go down

Opinioned Competitve combinations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: