Share | 

Using Special Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HERO
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Using Special Characters   Tue Aug 13 2013, 01:35

I just like the fluff behind the Huskblade too much to take a SC.

http://lkhero.blogspot.com/
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Using Special Characters   Thu Aug 15 2013, 12:55

The what blade? The Kapow You're Dead blade?

Expletive Deleted
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Using Special Characters   Thu Aug 15 2013, 19:28

I don't like using special characters, I don't really like playing against them either, seems like a lack of imagination on the opponents part, even if that isn't true, but overall it doesn't detract anything other than the fluff. The very reason I don't like allies. Using ally rules, couldn't I put some slaanesh daemonettes in my roster? That makes as much sense as:

"Tonight on Commorragh news: The city was shocked today when it discovered that during a slave raid this afternoon, the slave turned tyrant himself, Asdrubael Vect, who has been in power for thousands of years, died. The man who overthrew the old ruling class, and captured a Salamader strike cruiser, decided... for fun I guess, as his motives have not been disclosed, to raid an ork territory. Upon entry from the webway his Dais was hit with a Rokkit and exploded immediately, killing most of the passengers inside. An autopsy revealed the cause of death to be a wrench or "spanner" lodged deep into his heart, fired most likely from a grotzooka. He died instantly. Vext was 10,000 years old. The last thing a kabalite heard from his lips was, 'God ^&%$. I can't believe I rolled a one.' With Vect now dead, we advise you go murder your neighbors before they murder you. Goodnight Commorragh!"

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Using Special Characters   Fri Aug 16 2013, 04:47

Not so much on specials but when you need them to make a certain troop choice, that's when they really suck.

Great story and I agree that the "allies" thing it's irritating. So today I'm taking CSM and Tau allies. Like they need any help, please!! Or how about CSM and DA, HA! As if!! Oh well.

Using Special Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: