HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About SpiritSeers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite

PostSubject: About SpiritSeers   Tue Jun 04 2013, 05:19

My car recently got messed up and am still stranded and unable to pick up my Eldar Codex from the store. I am really interested in hearing more about the SpiritSeers and would like to know any info anyone can provide from me. I am more interested in the new lore aspect of them; them being Eldar Necromancers as I read in someones post. I am very interested with the idea of getting a few Wraithguard / Wraithblade units and would love to learn more of the updated stuff on Spirit Seers. If anyone can help that would be great.

Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: About SpiritSeers   Tue Jun 04 2013, 06:19

Here is a summary:

They help ensure the survival of craft worlds, but are viewed with distaste as they practice necromancy. The first Spirit Seer was from Iyanden. He so mourned the loss of his lover that he plunged his mind into the infinity circuit to be with her. He discovered that this was his true calling. Since then an increasing number of eldar have started the path of the Spirit Seer. The longer they run the path the more difficult it is to return to the living after communing with the dead until eventually they are unable to.

All seers are able to help create wraith units, but the spirit seers are the only ones truly able to guide them on the battlefield. This makes the ones still able to walk the mortal world very valuable.
Back to top Go down

About SpiritSeers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: