Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infamousme
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: On Being A Bad Influence   Sun Jun 02 2013, 00:59

@Erebus wrote:
@infamousme wrote:
We are currently building a really killer cityfight table in the garage Very Happy
You should start a project log detailing it. I, for one, would be interested in seeing it's progression given I'm in the middle of designing one myself.

Actually just tried that (alongside a painting log of my DE army so far)..... Apparently new members cant post picture links for a week after joining haha.

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: On Being A Bad Influence   Sun Jun 02 2013, 02:51

@infamousme wrote:

Actually just tried that (alongside a painting log of my DE army so far)..... Apparently new members cant post picture links for a week after joining haha.

So, I fully expect an awesome project log in three days...OR ELSE! Razz

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Venerate
Slave

PostSubject: Re: On Being A Bad Influence   Sun Jun 02 2013, 10:17

@darthken239 wrote:
watch LoTR's with him over the course of the a few weekends, gasp and gesture excitedly when the orcs are on screen bashing stuff. exclaiming on their positive virtues. then if you have one just happen to leave an orc codex lying around for him to look at.

Lol, brilliant. I did exactly the same with my younger brother when getting him into the hobby. He now has a 3k Ork army (granted,mostly funded by myself!) and has started a fledgling Tau army.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: On Being A Bad Influence   Sun Jun 02 2013, 19:08

@darthken239 wrote:
watch LoTR's with him over the course of the a few weekends, gasp and gesture excitedly when the orcs are on screen bashing stuff. exclaiming on their positive virtues. then if you have one just happen to leave an orc codex lying around for him to look at.

WHFB orcs were my 1st army way back in 1995 when I was 10. An older kid gave me his as he switched to high elves and didn't want his orcs anymore. I do have to say that for a kid of that age orcs are awesome! (or Orks... game system depending Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Being A Bad Influence   

Back to top Go down

On Being A Bad Influence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: