HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ophidian Vane
Slave

PostSubject: Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.   Wed Jan 23 2013, 04:23

After months of a lack of faith, I have returned to my beloved dark eldar. Luckily I was able to buy my entire 7000 points back from the bloke I sold it to.

So my first game back was a 2000 point game of Zone Mortalis against the tyranids. WHOA.

HOLY CRAP.

If your archon finds himself in the dark corridors of the Zone... RUN AWAY. DO NOT LOOK BACK.

Wow, not ONE of our strengths is maintained in those rules. We are slowed, we are kicked out of our transports, we have no range and we have no cover. I don't see returning to the zone (or out of the safety of my venoms) any time soon.

Back to top Go down
http://www.battleworthy-arts.com
Mushkilla
Arena Champion

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.   Wed Jan 23 2013, 07:45

Can you use bikes in zone mortalis?

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Nomic
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.   Wed Jan 23 2013, 08:29

You can, but you have to take dangerous terrain tests whenevr you move. Reavers have skilled rider, tho, so they ignore dangerous terrain. I think they still need to take the test if they turboboost, as the rules say that then you take the test no matter what.

Yeah, Zona Mortalis kinda sucks for DE since we rely on fast vehicles for mobility and protection. Without them, most of our guys are extremely vulnerable.

Mushkilla
Arena Champion

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.   Wed Jan 23 2013, 08:32

Nomic wrote:
You can, but you have to take dangerous terrain tests whenevr you move. Reavers have skilled rider, tho, so they ignore dangerous terrain. I think they still need to take the test if they turboboost, as the rules say that then you take the test no matter what.

Yeah, Zona Mortalis kinda sucks for DE since we rely on fast vehicles for mobility and protection. Without them, most of our guys are extremely vulnerable.

Interesting jump shoot jump in corridor fights could be fun. Shoot hide in side room, rinse repeat. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.   Wed Jan 23 2013, 15:03

jetbikes + scourges + warriors blocking a hallway. Ill take it anyday

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down

Return to the Dark City... and the horrors of Zone Mortalis.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: