HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Commorr-agh-poly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie

PostSubject: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:40

Yes folks, my girlfriend got me a make your own monopoly set for Christmas. She obviously thought I'd make some sort of family orientated one or I don't know; it'll be much, much darker than that.

I will be bringing you...... Commorr-agh-poly......

I'll share with you my trials and tribulations on creating my very own Dark Eldar Monopoly.

My current ideas are to make some actual models for the playing pieces and paint them silver to emulate the originals, how about a Khymerae instead of the dog? Vect is the obvious choice to go in the picture for the money, now what about place names? I might have to get some jade out to jazz up the board and maybe our very own Eye might like to make an image for the centre.....

It has begun...

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems

Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:42

Oh my dark lord....
This is brilliant. Twisted Evil

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:44

What about a Haemonculus Oubliette for one of the locations? Very Happy This looks like great fun. I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 22:40

Ever since I was a kid I have used my own playing pieces for board games; a tradition I have maintained now that I am married with a son. This Christmas' Trivial Pursuit had my wife's usual Jean Paul Gaultier mini, my Malifaux Lilith, my son's skeletal hand, and my 97yr old grandmother's Darth Vader!

Imagine how boring life would be if we always only used other peoples' imaginations!

I look forward to seeing the results of your Comopoly, and apologise for being too much of a DE newcomer to be able to offer advice!

I would suggest that if the fluff doesn't give you enough locations, use Codex areas instead: Colours could be Wyches, Brides and Syrens; Wracks, Grotesques and Haemonculi, etc.
Back to top Go down
Delvian
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 23:27

Nice! Gotta have all the arenas as one colour (jet bikes, gladiators and...?). Top of the hive towers as the dark blues. Most expensive being Vect's seat. Haemonculus covens, scourge lairs, hellion streets down with the cheap! The ports, the slave shops, the weapon sweat shops. You could give major Kabals something too, so poisoned tongue etc.

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   Fri Dec 28 2012, 23:43

Hostile takeover of Vect's seat! I have to have this game Very Happy

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commorr-agh-poly   

Back to top Go down

Commorr-agh-poly
Page 1 of 1