HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi

PostSubject: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 04:38

Okay, so you can take up to three Heamonculi per HQ Slot, so up to six. Only one of these may be an ancient. Question one: Can you have an ancient and Urien Rakarth? Example: 1 Ancient, 2 Heamonculi, and Urien Rakarth. Question two: can Urien Rakarth have two Heamonculi with him? Example: 3 Heamonculi, Urien Rakarth and two Heamonculi. Three: Are these three Heamonculi a unit, or can they be separated? Example: I have three wracks, and 3 grot squads, if I took the max, heamonculi, can I put one in each squad?

Back to top Go down
Zaakath
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 05:36

Urien, being unique is an HQ slot by himself.

The Haemonculi themselves are each independant characters, and as such are their own unit until attached to another unit, so yes, if you have six of them, they can each go into a different squad.

So:

A:
-- Urien;
-- Ancient, Haem, Haem

B:
-- Ancient, Haem, Haem;
-- Ancient, Haem, Haem

C:
-- Ancient, Haem, Haem
-- Haem, Haem, Haem

D:
-- Haem, Haem, Haem
-- Haem, Haem, Haem

E:
-- Urien
-- Haem, Haem, Haem

and I think that's all the combos with them you can make.
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 05:54

Thank you for you reply. Any others agree disagree?

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 06:34

These are the rules.

ravengoescaw
Heamonculi

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 06:47

@Azdrubael wrote:
These are the rules.

There isn't many different rules that are debated? I am just trying to get all views of the situation.

On a slightly separate note: If you have three Heamonculi attached to a squad, at the start. Is that three pain tokens for the whole unit? Or one?
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 06:52

Thats precisely the point. Rules are clear.

For Haemy HQ you can take 1-3 Hamys and one of them can be ancient. It is entry is Army List.

There is also entry in army list - Urien Racarth. This entry doesnt have anything else in it.
Thats pretty much it.

Quote :
On a slightly separate note: If you have three Heamonculi attached to a squad, at the start. Is that three pain tokens for the whole unit? Or one?
Read Sharing the Pain. Three.
Back to top Go down
xzandrate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Sun Oct 07 2012, 06:54

Zaakath go it right, unless you are taking less than a full 3 Haemies.

As for the tokens question, if all 3 start in a unit, the unit will have 3 tokens (assuming it had 0 to start). When you leave though, you have to divide as equally as possible, so the best you can manage is to leave the unit with 1 token if more than 1 haemonculus leaves.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:48

basically each haemie starts with a pain token, when he joins a squad (assuming they had 0 to start) that would be 3 for the unit. If one haemie would leave though, you would have to split it evenly down the middle (choosing where any odd pain token went) when he left. So lets say you started 3 haemies in a squad of wyches, and they got a pain token from their drugs. T1 you move one haemie to a squad of warriors, he would then take 2 of the pain tokens (as the 3 hamies had one, and one from the wych squad) to the warriors, leaving the other two to the wych squad

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination   

Back to top Go down

Heamoncli questions I need a lot of explaination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion