Share | 

Advice for a bew deviang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krazy_Bob
Slave

PostSubject: Advice for a bew deviang   Fri Apr 27 2012, 13:29

Hey guys!

So iv just got bitten by the and im thinking abiut getting the battleforce to start ne off, what id really appreciate is some advice on which HQ to get me staarted sith alongside the battleforce?

If you want to share any ither advice that woukd be greatly appreciated! Im just grtting back into the habby after many years and my experience is with Eldar back in 3rd Ed i think so im gonna need as much hrlp and advice as i can grt lol

cheers!
Back to top Go down
teh603
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a bew deviang   Fri Apr 27 2012, 17:41

I'm actually in a similar Raider myself, having just picked up a box of Wyches on a wild hare and found they're easier to model than I thought they were. I'm tempted to go with a lightweight Archon, mostly because the Archon gets all the cool toys to play with and Succubus seems a little too attuned to a Wych list.
Back to top Go down
Sami
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a bew deviang   Fri Apr 27 2012, 17:58

Archon if you like the idea of a proper "leader" packing all manner of dangerous equipment, however a basic Haemonculus will stay with you in pretty much every list you write and costs a fraction of the points of a combat-ready Archon.

The Haemonculus also has good synergy with the Wyches in the battleforce, giving them Feel No Pain from the start of the game without them needing to roll a 6 on the combat drugs table.
Back to top Go down
Krazy_Bob
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a bew deviang   Fri Apr 27 2012, 23:09

Well today I ordered venom, seen it and fell in love! some paint and a codex since that comes in handy lol
Back to top Go down
blackoutcs
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a bew deviang   Tue May 08 2012, 22:49

the most price effective thing i can think of the do is to buy two battleforces. that will give you 6 bkes, 2 raiders, two wych squads, and two warior squads. you will almost always use every model (except for the bikes, but its not that they are bad) in every game
Back to top Go down

Advice for a bew deviang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: