HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

What are you looking forward to the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Asdrubael Vect
18%
 18% [ 12 ]
Lady Malys
20%
 20% [ 13 ]
Duke Sliscus
18%
 18% [ 12 ]
Baron Sathonyx
8%
 8% [ 5 ]
The Decapitator
5%
 5% [ 3 ]
Voidraven Bomber
31%
 31% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie

PostSubject: What are you looking forward to the most?   Fri Mar 16 2012, 21:33

So, with only a handful of things missing from our range, what or who are you looking forward to the most?

Everyone knows I'm a Sliscus fanboy so he automatically gets my vote; I'm interesting in what they do with Vect this time around and think Malys has the opportunity to be a beautiful sculpt. The Voidraven doesn't really fit in any of my lists but I look forward to what they have planned for it.

What do you want the most?

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Fri Mar 16 2012, 21:42

I wants me a big pointy hat!!!

Vect gets my vote

Also the Bomber, as it might get me into actually putting some planes in my list...

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Fri Mar 16 2012, 21:50

Some things are inevitable Very Happy Of course I want to see an elegant, waspish, deadly Lady Malys stalking the battlefield.

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Fri Mar 16 2012, 21:59

Just to be annoying I voted for The Decapitator. Yes I know his rules suck, but seeing how gorgeous the Mandrake models are I'd love to see a Decapitator model that matches his artwork. Yes he'd be purely a painters piece, but I'm happy with that. Laughing

Beyond that I'd love to see a Void Raven or Malys and Vect. I'd like to see a Malys model, as it should be a good base for my own female lord. However I would out concern for it being a simple "hrr hrr, bewbs" model like so many female models are from GW.

"It is said that it is far better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven...
To rule in hell is only the begining..."

Lady No'ki Vankar, Kabal of the Poisoned Claw
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Fri Mar 16 2012, 22:02

I voted for the bomber. I already have one converted, and I also have all of the characters that I want already, with Vect on the conversion table.

Our army should have an official model for its ultimate leader, that's an absolute, but his rules and points suck. The bomber you can at least use to good effect in a game, plus it will be great for other conversion projects.

I agree with Preacher about the Decapitator, that would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 00:00

I'm going with Lady M on this one. Beautiful potential sculpt + decent rules and affordability point wise makes her a no-brainer for me.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
KnightSeerValkia
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 00:39

For me, has to be Malys followed equally by Vect and Duke, because I love all there fluff and will use them all Very Happy

And when the pistol goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery..Surgery~

@Cavash wrote:
I wouldn't send anybody to kill you, I'm not that sort of DEldar... if I wanted you dead I'd do it myself! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 00:57

Seeing how my Archon very well counts as a Sliscus stand-in, I'd love to see a model for Malys. I would agree in that I'd love to see a model for the shunned Decapitator. He sucks, but makes great rival games with my IG playing friend, where Decapitator vs Marbo can take place. Also, Voidraven needs a model. Even if it's just a Razorwing conversion kit.

I would also say that, as much as I like the classic Drazhar, he'd go for a model matching his current artwork.

Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 01:03

The bomber gets my vote, as I will probably never play Vect until he and the dais makes sense or they come out with an epic Dais model akin to the Tantalus from forgeworld. Until then, I will drool over Str 9 lances.....

V'rach
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 08:38

Voidraven gets my vote, unless like darkgreen pirate said they bring out a giant tantalus model thats 1/3 of the real ones price. That would be great for conversions. But since i would only ever use it a couple of times a year in apocolypse matches, ill stick with the bomber.

Wych

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 09:02

I'm hoping for Voidrave, Vect and the Baron. Duke too, but I've alreayd converted my own.

abjectus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 09:15

I voted for the void raven, I already converted one but want more. I already have a Duke conversion and the old vect model. I was planning on converting lady malys from a vampire countess(on hold to see if official one is released). I even used to have a decapitator conversion(played a mandrake themed army in a 3rd edition tournament), haven't seen it in years. Any of the characters have potential to be great models.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 10:40

I really like the Eldar/Dark Eldar style on the flyers, so the Voidraven gets my vote; of course the various characters would be nice but Drazhar is probably the only one I'd use and I have already converted him. But I would really like to try out the Bomber (though it is not the mine that attracts me, ironically enough).

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 15:58

After seeing all of the epic main HQ sculpts that have been done for other armies in failcast, I'm really excited to see what vect looks like.

Archon

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sat Mar 17 2012, 17:41

@Lady Malys wrote:
Some things are inevitable Very Happy Of course I want to see an elegant, waspish, deadly Lady Malys stalking the battlefield.
This.

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Sun Mar 18 2012, 19:20

No vote, since all I want is a kickass Draz/Klaivex model

Drakkalus
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Mon Mar 19 2012, 14:53

Duke Silicus or Lady Malys.....

The first is probably a likely bet, since it may be the most used special character in the book (followed closely by Baron Sathonyx), the latter just because it would be an incredible model...
Back to top Go down
steev
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Mon Mar 26 2012, 03:34

my vote is for the bomber. The thought of trying to convert one terifies me, the others though can be converted easilly enough.
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Mon Mar 26 2012, 23:15

No Drazhar? Sad

On the bright side im looking forward to Baron Sathonyx getting a model i didnt like him at first but seeing as he gives you +1 and is excellent for his points worth his been growing on me quite abit.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Wed Mar 28 2012, 19:07

Malys, as long as she's wearing some armour and not a sodding dressing gown.

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue / Cult of the Thirsting Blade / The Architects of Flesh
Zahr-Tann Craftworld
Sa'cea Sept
Back to top Go down
Levitas
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to the most?   Wed Mar 28 2012, 20:57

I voted for 3, is that allowed?

• Vect, because capturing that much malice and cunning in one model will be impressive.

• The Duke, crazy outfit must be included and a cocky grin.

• Lady M, because the range could use a solid female that isnt wych like.

The voidraven would be interesting but the rules don't do it for me.

Dark Eldar 2k, Space Wolves 3k, Raven Guard 3k
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: