HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Sat Aug 18 2012, 11:06

Preordered them )) Nice purchase for birthday.

They will be part of 9 man brides with Lelith unit )).
Back to top Go down
Firdeth
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Mon Aug 20 2012, 10:19

So getting these the moment my financial situation allows it, their poses are great; so fluid!
Back to top Go down
Rip
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Sun Aug 26 2012, 17:56

Looking at Skaryaa.

Succubus, anyone?

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue / Cult of the Thirsting Blade / The Architects of Flesh
Zahr-Tann Craftworld
Sa'cea Sept
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Sun Aug 26 2012, 18:16

I'd prefer Skaryaa as an Archon. She has more armour than a Succubus and isn't posed as fluidly. Magnificent model, but I'd rather use her as an Archon.

Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Tue Oct 23 2012, 17:05

The sci-fi Vestals are in, and here is a review from James Wappel

BTW do check out hos blog if you've never heard of him, it's crazy good. Also I will be getting these babes now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Nov 21 2012, 14:22

I get mine, they are very beautiful models, however they seem a bit smaller then wyches, look a little bit unproportional near them.

I will place them on their own unique bases, slightly higher then for most troops.

nalfen
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Nov 21 2012, 19:43

Got mine a few weeks back and was uninpressed with the quality of the metal ones. I went with metal since all the GW finecast were horribly flawed, leaving me with a really bad impression of resin models.

Nevertheless, I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a 2nd set in resin this time... a few weeks later they arrived. All i got to say is OMG they are SUPERB; GW could really take some pointers from those guys when it comes to resin casting.

Flashing was almost non existent, seams almost invisible and overall cleaning the minis took less than 10 minutes. when compared to a GW finecast that usually takes me close to 30 minutes per model this is awesome. The detailing is also exactly the same as in the render pictures you see above. This is what quality miniatures should aspire to.

All in all those will make some amazing Wyches/Bloodbrides but be warned that this will cost you ~75$ for a squad of 10.

Will post some pics once i got them painted - Metal vs Resin

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Nov 21 2012, 20:08

@nalfen wrote:
Got mine a few weeks back and was uninpressed with the quality of the metal ones. I went with metal since all the GW finecast were horribly flawed, leaving me with a really bad impression of resin models.

Nevertheless, I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a 2nd set in resin this time... a few weeks later they arrived. All i got to say is OMG they are SUPERB; GW could really take some pointers from those guys when it comes to resin casting.
Anyone who has purchased forge world models will realise that Failcast, is not conventional resin but some weird soft bubbly substitute. Normal resin isn't that bad, and it's a lot better than metal. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
nalfen
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Nov 21 2012, 20:10

Well my FW Tantalus was not very well done eighter, i spent over 10 hours reseting parts and fixing seams and am still not done so...

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Nov 21 2012, 20:21

@nalfen wrote:
Well my FW Tantalus was not very well done eighter, i spent over 10 hours reseting parts and fixing seams and am still not done so...

Ahh, I must have always been lucky with forge world. Failcast on the other hand.... Sad

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Terrorzonia
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Fri Nov 30 2012, 05:12

Several months ago I ordered the Daemonette-looking models from Raging Heroes and it took months to get the package. Something of a package mix-up. They were very concerned and thoughtful about the long wait, eventually I received the models. They are without a doubt the best mini's I've ever seen (and worth the wait). They are beautiful and proportioned correctly and hardly any air bubbles . I'm going to order several more kits and am excited to see what Raging Heroes has on the horizon. I urge anyone to give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Dec 12 2012, 13:36

Sci fi Skaryaa soon available:

http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7024996-wip-science-fiction-version-of-skaryaa-the-blood-mistress

KnightSeerValkia
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Dec 12 2012, 14:27

....And we have Malys's fan FINALLY lol

Loving the fan, though personally think the whip is god awful .

And when the pistol goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery..Surgery~

@Cavash wrote:
I wouldn't send anybody to kill you, I'm not that sort of DEldar... if I wanted you dead I'd do it myself! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Dec 12 2012, 14:44

I hope the whip is because of the WIP (pun intended). It does indeed look a bit... sub par?

Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Lady Malys by Raging Heroes.   Tue Jan 08 2013, 12:35

Strange, nobody has yet posted this almost perfect rendition of WIP Lady Malys, of the Poisoned Tongue.

It is of coarse go by the other name, but the fan identify her immediately.

http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7024996-wip-science-fiction-version-of-skaryaa-the-blood-mistress
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Tue Jan 08 2013, 18:55

It's certainly not bad. I don't like it as much as a lot of their other work though. Probably witha sword swap I'd be happier. Wink

But I dig it, if Malys causes a few companies to produce regal fan wielding dark elves then I will be a pleased pineapple.

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite

PostSubject: Beautiful new sculpt   Wed Jan 09 2013, 10:14

I think I may have found my DE HQ choice, the stunning new sculpt from Raging Heroes:

She is still in the computer design stage at the moment, but Raging Heroes are running a competition to name her, and I figured that some of you guys ought to get in on the competition! I already have some of their Blood Vestal figures, and they are very high quality resin, the sculpt is excellent, and the actual moulding quality is as good too.
http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7142030-20-hours-to-find-a-name-for-skaryaa-sf
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Jan 09 2013, 10:41

So as to avoid any copyright issues I would suggest calling her Mady Lalys. Very Happy

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Hess
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Jan 09 2013, 11:21

Maiden Lalys ^^

Super Dave
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Jan 09 2013, 16:17

@Hess wrote:
Maiden Lalys ^^

Looking at that model.... I don't think she's been a maiden for a good long time. Just saying.

She does fit the bill for the Lady though. It's a nice model, and the fan adds a nice contrasting item in hand than many other sculpts.

Venom's been vandalized? Raider's been ransacked? Don't you worry your shriveled soul away! Come on down to Super Dave's Super Coups and Salvage! Skyboard bust a wing? We'll give you a Reaver! Jetbike won't start? We'll hook you up with one of our local... ~cough~ Professional mechanics ~cough~ and set you up in the transport of your dreams. Don't want to fly? Think walking around will suffice? We'll shoot you in the foot! So come on down!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Wed Jan 09 2013, 21:27

Merging this with the existing Raging Heroes thread where I believe this model has been discussed, amazing model though Wink

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Thu Jan 10 2013, 07:17

Yup, I posted the link 12 december.

But indeed, great mini. Finally a fan with which to make Malys. Assuming GW isn't going to make her.

Offtopic: Talking about that, what hapenned to the rumor that new SCs were coming out in oktober/november? And when will we finally get our Voidraven?

Sathonyx
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Fri Jan 11 2013, 17:53

Thanks for bringing this sculpt to our attention. I wasn't even aware of the Raging Heroes line.
Back to top Go down
Plastikente
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Fri Jan 11 2013, 22:38

The version with the fan is awesome! I was going to convert myself a Malys using a Lhamaean, but I think I'll just wait to buy this lady instead.

Back from a long journey in realspace...

Project Log: Kabal of the Bloodspray Corsairs
Flickr: jjtweed's Photostream
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12   Mon Jan 14 2013, 05:28

this is an amazing model

Raging Heroes Bloodbrides/Wyches Substitute PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN 8/17/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: