Share | 

my first outing useing dark eldar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecam
Hellion

PostSubject: my first outing useing dark eldar   Sat Mar 17 2012, 07:05

hi everyone
i went down to my local games workshop and played my very first game useing dark eldar it was a 1000 point frendly game agenst my cousin who plays blood angels.
my army consisted of
HQ added
urien rakarth x 1 190

ELETE added unit
incubi klaivex x 1 X 4 demiklaives bloodstone onslaught 175
kabalite trueborn x10 blaster x 4 splinter cannon x 1 darklance x 1shardcarbine x 4 haywire granades x 10 255

TROOPS added unit
wraks acothyst x 1 X 9 electrcorrosive whip 130
wyches hekatrix x 1 X 9 Shardnet + impaler x 1 hydra gauntlets x 1 (power wepon x 1 blast pistol x 1) 155

FAST ATACK
reavers none X 3 heat lance x 1 grav talon x 1 88
total points 993

unfortunatly i dont remember my couisn army consisted of.
i must say thow i enjoed the match considerably and even managed to win the game but later when talking over turns out i did a few things wrong so desided was only fair to give him the victory insted lol.
if any 1 could recomend some tactics advice and stratergies would be apresheated

my main tactic was useing cover to move forwerds keeping my trueborn behind to take out any tanks and drednoughts. i placed urien rakarth with the unit of wraks and had them lead my main atacks. while my wyches and incubi made arcs on both left and right of the bord and then moved into the center to serpoert my wraks wich ment i kept his units moveing about. the reavers i just flew about as i forgot to read there rules befour going down lol

Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: my first outing useing dark eldar   Sat Mar 17 2012, 07:19

I'd probably swap the reavers for a ravager (costs a little more but is more durable an better at anti tank) but it really depends on your playstyle. Also, i probably swap wracks for warriors with dark lances but that may just be me (plus your large amount of trueborn would probably negate any usefullness for warriors). Also, how did urien rakarth do (i am thinking of getting him).

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: my first outing useing dark eldar   Sat Mar 17 2012, 08:08

V'rach wrote:
I Also, how did urien rakarth do (i am thinking of getting him).
he did prity well allthow i played him wrong i did not realise that when a unit fails to save a wound they die so he should of killed more than he did his clone feild socked up plenty of atacks helping to prevent the unit from loseing the combat and haveing to take leadership test
Back to top Go down

my first outing useing dark eldar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: