Share | 

Voidraven Bomber likely in August

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Thu May 17 2012, 23:25

The void raven SHOULD be a gorgeous model, i think the dark eldar range has sucked in a lot of people just because the models are so good. It's about time GW started paying attention to air superiority and the DE should do it best and prettiest. I for one am very much looking forward to seeing what they come up with, and I'm 99% certain that I'll end up with one in my collection.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Rip
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Sat May 19 2012, 23:42

@Preacher wrote:
The same goes for the off chance of some more characters, although to hope to Shaddom that Malys is not just "BEWBS!" like the new lady vampire models.

Hear, hear. I'd like to see her wearing some ARMOUR rather than the bloody dressing gowns everyone seems to convert her in.

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue / Cult of the Thirsting Blade / The Architects of Flesh
Zahr-Tann Craftworld
Sa'cea Sept
Back to top Go down
Allandrel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Mon May 21 2012, 01:14

I'll admit, I used the torso from the Vampire Lord on the Coven Throne for my Lady Malys conversion, but at least it's an armored corset with blades on it.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Wed May 30 2012, 17:14

Quote :
Dark Eldar (via MajorWesJansen)
Void Raven, it is not the same as the Razorwing, but is larger, 4 engines, a nose canopy, forward canards. I've seen the concept art of it and discussed how to break it down into sprues with Jes himself. So it's not going to be a FW conversion kit, but a planned plastic kit that is somewhere in the pipeline.

Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Wed May 30 2012, 17:42

@Allandrel wrote:
I'll admit, I used the torso from the Vampire Lord on the Coven Throne for my Lady Malys conversion, but at least it's an armored corset with blades on it.
and who doesn't love blades and bewbs? Razz

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Thu May 31 2012, 20:35

I myself have seen Jes Goodwin's concept sketches and it does look awesome.

Harry on Warseer has confirmed the Voidraven is ready for release, will place a Mars bar on the Voidraven coming in August.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems

Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Thu May 31 2012, 22:47

A whole Mars Bar? Now if I were a gambling man I'd take you up on that, though I suspect if I tried to send a mars bar to you via the post in August you might just end up with a gooey chocolatey mess in an envelope.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Fri Jun 01 2012, 00:52

@Sky Serpent wrote:
Harry on Warseer has confirmed the Voidraven is ready for release, will place a Mars bar on the Voidraven coming in August.

I do NOT want to take a bet against that, Mars bar notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Sat Jun 02 2012, 09:14

@Evil Space Elves wrote:
@Allandrel wrote:
and who doesn't love blades and bewbs? Razz
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy blades and bewbs as much as the next guy (well maybe not, this is the internet). I just prefer them all correctly proportioned. You show me one althelte at the 2012 games with the, ahem, generous proportions of some of GWs lady models and I'll happily march to my nearest haemonculus and get myself a pair.

I'm excited to hear the Voidraven might not be too far away, possibly in time for my student loan. (Although the Mrs would kill me if the first thing I used it for was more plastic Razz ). Might put my plans for a kitbash from two Razorwings on hold, would be interesting to see how the four engines and and nose cannopy look. (Please don't look like a goose, please don't look like a goose).

"It is said that it is far better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven...
To rule in hell is only the begining..."

Lady No'ki Vankar, Kabal of the Poisoned Claw
Back to top Go down
Allandrel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Mon Jun 04 2012, 20:01

@Preacher wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy blades and bewbs as much as the next guy (well maybe not, this is the internet). I just prefer them all correctly proportioned. You show me one althelte at the 2012 games with the, ahem, generous proportions of some of GWs lady models and I'll happily march to my nearest haemonculus and get myself a pair.

On the one hand, none of GW's stuff is realistically proportioned, being sculpted to a "heroic scale" with huge weapons and torso-sized pauldrons.

On the other hand, the fact that every female miniature miniatures seems to share the Most Common Superpower with video game and comic book heroines is annoying.

(And the only large-busted athlete I can think of off the top of my head is non-Olympiad MMA fighter Gina Carano. And one would expect DE to be built more like gymnasts or dancers than MMA fighters.)

Quote :
I'm excited to hear the Voidraven might not be too far away, possibly in time for my student loan. (Although the Mrs would kill me if the first thing I used it for was more plastic Razz ). Might put my plans for a kitbash from two Razorwings on hold, would be interesting to see how the four engines and and nose cannopy look. (Please don't look like a goose, please don't look like a goose).

Also very interested in seeing the nose canopy. I'm thinking the gunner's pod will be sort of a ball held between two blades, judging from the codex description.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Mon Jun 04 2012, 20:14

Future anatomical references here will be pruned.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   Thu Jun 07 2012, 20:47

Harry has confirmed the Voidraven for August.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems

Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber likely in August   

Back to top Go down

Voidraven Bomber likely in August
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-