HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My very first DE list. Pls help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackjack
Slave
blackjack

My very first DE list. Pls help Empty
PostSubject: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2019, 23:15

So this will be my first Dark Eldar List. Plese review and let me know.

I need to spend 74pts Not sure where best to put them.

I am putting together the models now, hope this is not a stuiped list..

Thanks in advance.

2000pt Drukari, 10 Command Points

Black Heart Spear Head +1 cp
Archon, Pistol, Husk, Blaster 93
Ravager, 3 Disintigrators 125

Black Heart Air Wing +1cp
Razor Wing, 2 Disintigrators, 2 Rifles 135

Flayed Skull Battalion +5 cp
5 Warriors w Blaster 47
5 Warriors w Blaster 47
5 Warriors w Blaster 47
5 Warriors w Blaster 47
5 Warriors w Blaster 47
5 Warriors w Blaster 47

Dedicated Transport (Black Heart)
Venom, 1 cannon 2 rifles 65

Dedicated Transports (Flayed Skull)

Total 1926
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Hellion
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2019, 01:56

Why so many venoms? Are you putting each archon in its own? I would advise having at least one on foot. Particularly the black heart one, give it the black heart relic to babysit the ravagers with buffs.

Keep in mind that an archon's aura doesn't work if they're in a transport, and that units in transports cant be affected by that aura, only the transport itself.

Back to top Go down
blackjack
Slave
blackjack

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2019, 02:46

Hey! Thanks! I will keep my black heart Archon on the ground and probably dump his blaster as it is too short ranged.

That frees up an additional 65 pts. So 146 to spend..

I want a flying fast list...
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2019, 03:55

Venoms spam works well, IMO if you take them you either take 1-2 for transports or 8+, they work tho IMO only as Flawed skull, +3" movement and ignore cover. Its just spam spam moving units that kills infantry.

Its a good mono list and i think you'll do very well with it, make sure ot play it a few times before changing anything.

Yes your BH archon, get rid of the Blaster and Huskblade (go Venom blade), on the other 2 Archons, add PGL's they are a must IMO, B.c you are doing Venoms spam, get 1 more Venom with 5 more Kabals. Or some Mandrakes/Scuorges, some more Anti-tank (dedicated) via HWB's or a Mnadrake units for a scalpel DS unit isnt bad, put them in the Black Heart detachment for +1 PFP

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
blackjack
Slave
blackjack

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2019, 05:05

Thanks!

Sorry for my noobness, what are HWBs?

I have no more room for warriors in my battalion If I got more they would have to go into Black Heart. That would take up 112pts. leaving me approx 34 to spend, after the phantasm grenade launchers are paid for.. Venom Blade + that should pretty close to rounding me out. Maybe up the black heart venom to double cannons if there is room.

9 venoms, all with blasters on board, 8 of them flayed skull... + the basic 3 ravagers + 3 Razor Wings...

What would you suggest for relics and Warlord Traits?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2019, 06:08

Haywire Blasters, they are anti-infantry and Anti-tank (tho not good anti-infantry, basically -1ap bolters).

You want on your BH Archon, Writ of the Living Muse, gives your Ravages Re-roll wounds of 1

As for WL trait, i always just take BH one, getting a CP back here and there is very strong.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Kabalite Warrior
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitimeFri May 03 2019, 13:19

i dont understand why people keep telling to get rid of the blasters on the archons... If anyone should have them its them they have better BS and rerroll 1s... Its actually better to have an archon with a blaster than a 5man kabalite group if you have to choose between the two.
Obviously your warlord who should be the one with the muse as well does not need it since hes hidding in the back but the others who will be at the front are amazing equipped with it and a grenade launcher since they have same range.
just my two cents...

Edit: ok they meant the BH one, oups my bad yeah like i also said he doesnt need it the others should keep it though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very first DE list. Pls help   My very first DE list. Pls help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My very first DE list. Pls help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: