HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Doom work for teammates?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crokadilla
Hellion
Crokadilla

Doom work for teammates? Empty
PostSubject: Doom work for teammates?   Doom work for teammates? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2018, 01:11

Greetings fellow Archons,

One of the better battle brothers we can take is the farseer (Probably Skyrunner) because Doom just does so much for your entire army. As I know it, there is not a single unit in your army who doesn't benefit from the bonus, no matter what kind of unit they are.

However, if you are playing a game with multiple players on each side (say a 2v2) would your teammate also get the reroll wounds?
Back to top Go down
nerdelemental
Kabalite Warrior
nerdelemental

Doom work for teammates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom work for teammates?   Doom work for teammates? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2018, 03:24

Everyone playing a team game such as 2v2 would all have to talk about it before the game and agree upon things like that.
As written, no. The rule is "you may re-roll failed wound rolls". So that's just literally "you".
Intended, yes. The intent is obviously "the enemy model is doomed by every enemy attacking it."

If you're like my local crew, we automatically default to the first. I cast Doom and my stuff benefits from it. My buddy just targets other stuff.
Back to top Go down

Doom work for teammates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: