HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1250 tournament list - maximum effort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

1250 tournament list - maximum effort Empty
PostSubject: 1250 tournament list - maximum effort   1250 tournament list - maximum effort I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2018, 23:13

This list is for a short format tournament that only allows two detachments. I feel like this is a very strong min/max list, but interested to hear criticism/comments.

This is intended to play as a mobile gunline. Venoms ideal range would be 21" to be in blaster range and rapid fire on the splinter cannons. Blaster Archons right behind venoms with 24" blasters. The list would have only 8 drops (Archons spend deployment in raider and hop out 1st turn for buffs) and 9CP.

I haven't tried obsidian rose before and I typically don't like the second splinter cannon on my venoms, but at 1250pts it just felt right.

Black Heart Spearhead (528 pts)

Archon - Warlord/VenomBlade/Writ Relic/Cunning
Ravager - Disintegration cannons x3
Raider - Disintegration cannon x1 / Shock Prow x1

Obsidian Rose Battalion (722 pts)

Archon - Blaster/Agonizer/Phantom Grenade Launcher
Archon - Blaster/Huskblade
5-Man Kablite Squad - Blaster x1
Venom - Splinter Cannon x2

Back to top Go down
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

1250 tournament list - maximum effort Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1250 tournament list - maximum effort   1250 tournament list - maximum effort I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2018, 20:45

Ended up 2-1 with second most points in a fairly friendly tournament of 20 people. The list felt strong, but missed the haywire scourge as soon as I showed up and saw some knights.

The obsidian rose boats with 21" ideal range were interesting to try out and seemed better in a fully ranged list like this. For larger point games with front line support (wyches/clowns/coven) I would be tempted to go back to flayed skull with 18"/12" ideal range boats as the venom are no longer the closest target.
Back to top Go down

1250 tournament list - maximum effort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: