HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Sat Oct 20 2018, 17:59

Wych unit in Ynnari detachment (full wych detachment) taking the traits Cult of Strife.

Make your charge vs 2 units (declare 2+ units that is), gain +1 attack, with +1 Str drug, and use the Blacklash Str for an addition +1str drug on a 10man unit. Having now 30 S5 base attacks, Suc near for re-roll 1's.

Kill the 1st unit use Soulbrust to fight again, but also spendind 2 CP's to fight again via No Method of Death Stratagem.

In theory this sounds like a good way to completely remove MSU of bubble wrap, and the ability to Pile in/consolidate up to 3 times.

Has anyone tried this yet? Also i know when its the players turn the declare how a sequence will work, did you find its better to declare the Strat 1st or the Soulburst? It might matter, idk if it does, or did you do it a difference way?

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
GreyArea
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Sun Oct 21 2018, 10:30

Can you take obsessions with ynnari? I thought you lost them when you take your drukhari in a ynnari detachment.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Sun Oct 21 2018, 12:22

You don't get the obsession benefits, but you still get the <wych cult> key word to change into strife
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Sun Oct 21 2018, 14:21

Yeah thats correct forgot, but you can still use the stratagem, not the obsession it self, either way, you could still get 3 attacks.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Mon Oct 22 2018, 03:55

where does it say that drukhari lose their obsessions? I've seen Ynnari lists that incorporated craftworld attributes, but maybe that was too long ago... I thought Drukhari only lost Power from Pain when they went Ynnari.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   Mon Oct 22 2018, 14:46

Tounguekutter, it's in the errata for index:xenos 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?   

Back to top Go down

In theory Wyches can attack 3x, anyone tried this yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: