HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Player - first purchases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castellan Alaric
Hellion

PostSubject: New Player - first purchases   Thu Sep 13 2018, 16:31

So I've posted a bit up here before but hadn't ever put my wallet where my mouth was, until today. I have some models coming in and want to share and get feedback on my plans for my Drukhari. I am thinking of going 'yacht club' style with loads of boats with kabalites and wyches, supported by planes/ravagers. My purchases will be: 2 kabalite boxes, 2 archons, venom, 2 start collecting (for starters). Here's my list thought:

Red Grief Patrol:
Succubus - blood glaive, hyperswift reflexes
Succubus - archite glaive, agonizer
20 wyches - shardnet, razorflail, hydra guantlets (weapons here?)
6 reavers - 2 blasters, 2 grav talons

Black Heart of Flayed Skull battalion:
archon - blaster (BH: writ and lab cunning, FS: savagery, djin blade)
archon - blaster
3x5 kabalites w/blaster
3 venoms w/double cannon

Future purchase plans would be raiders for the wyches/succubi so I don't need to webway them, 2 razorwings and a void raven (fav model in the DE line), plus maybe a triple ravager spearhead, because why not? Laughing

let me know your thoughts y'all, I appreciate the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New Player - first purchases   Thu Sep 13 2018, 20:50

Possibly a third box of kabs and wyhes just to round it out to two battalions, one of kabs and one of wyches. If you are going to play red grief, perhaps some Reaver jetbikes and add scourge to the kabalite list. But it looks like you have a pretty solid idea of where you want to go with your list
Back to top Go down
Castellan Alaric
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New Player - first purchases   Thu Sep 13 2018, 21:04

Appreciate the comment boss, I will certainly look to get some more jetbikes. I love their speed and the 'fear factor' that they create, even if they aren't THAT great lol

Scourge will be a must as well, I love their models. Do you think haywire blasters or just blasters?
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New Player - first purchases   Fri Sep 14 2018, 20:26

I personally take haywire blasters as I use my scourge almost exclusively for tank hunting, I've backed away from ravagers as my main source of anti-tank and instead throw 2x5 scourge with 4 haywire blasters and if I can get away with it 3 talos with two haywire blasters as the tail weapons so my lists usually include something like 8-14 haywire blasters and the darklances from the raiders tend to even that out just fine. But I also don't run Blackheart as I prefer poison tongue but if you want to do the ravagers + writ archon for Blackheart that might be better anti tank than the haywire blasters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player - first purchases   

Back to top Go down

New Player - first purchases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: