HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thentox
Slave
Thentox

New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion Empty
PostSubject: New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion   New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12 2018, 19:21

Hi all,

I've been collecting for a couple years, been mostly building and painting, haven't played a game yet (I know, I know). I'm looking to convert some Scourges, but I'm unsure as to their weapon loadout. This is what I currently have:

1x Archon
1x succubus (converted)
10 wyches
5 incubi (converted)
5 Wracks
2 raiders (lance modelled)
2 venoms
6 reavers
1 talos (HB modelled)
5 hellions
6 warriors w/blaster (5 modelled as trueborn)
3 warriors w/s. cannon
17 warriors w/s. rifle
5 mandrakes (converted)

Now my immediate thought is to model the scourge with blasters, but I hear dark lances are also good. I'm going to model the hellion boards as jetpacks on warrior bodies, but they're rather unrealistically bulky, so was wondering if the scourge legs fitted onto the warrior bodies? I've already used the vialled scourge bodies for my mandrakes.

Moreover, I'm a bit stuck with what to do with my warriors, originally I was going to run 8/1/1 rifle/blaster/cannon in a raider and put the wyches in the other, with 5 trueborn in a venom, but i understand they're in a funny place right now. I know the rifles warriors are an odd number, I think it was through excess bits and bodies from vehicle sets I wasn't using.

So thoughts? My list is a mess right now and was wondering how I should run it and where scourges coudl fit in and with what weapons, and what to do with my warriors.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion   New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13 2018, 20:58

Mm I'd outfit them with either HB or Shredders, HB if you feel you need more anti-armor, or Shredders if you want horde clear
Back to top Go down

New Army List + how to fit in Scourge + conversion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: