HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

1500 Kabal & Cult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2018, 00:30

Hey there,

I've been trying to round out a 1500pt list & hope to get a little friendly feedback/advice.

I play against Cadian parking lots, Ultramarines with many toys or Fenrisian Wolf based Space Wolves at home, but do intend to finally make the leap to my FLGS 1 day.

I own Cult & Coven stuff, but have mostly stuck with a pure Kabal list to this point.

Drukhari 1500 3+5+1 CP

Alliance of Agony -1CP *Is Succubus worth a WL trait?
Prizes from the Dark City -1CP (Succubus won her Blood Glaive fair & square, promise)

Black Heart Battalion 1034

Archon (WL), Venom Blade, Writ & Lab. Cunning 72
Archon, Husk Blade, PGL* 79 *spare points
Sslyth* 27 *spare points

3 x 5 Warriors, Blaster 141

3 x Dissie Ravagers 375

Razorwing Jet Fighter, Dissies & Cannons* 145 *spare pts

3 x Venoms 256 - For the Warriors

Red Grief Outrider 466

Succubus, Blood Glaive + maybe WL trait? 50 (Worth it, or is 2CP a waste on 1 character?)

2 x 3 Reavers, Agoniser, CC 128

5 x Scourges, Blasters 128

2 x Dissie Raiders 160 - 1 for Archon & Sslyth + 1 for Succubus, she seems to get a lot of stuff...

So, the plan... Smash Red Grief transports & Reavers into as many things as possible, as soon as possible, to hopefully neutralise some ranged threats, while delivering the Archon, Sslyth* & Succubus into combat.

13 Dissie's, 8 Blasters & RW missiles is my combined Anti-Tank, with of course poison for the Infantry.

The issues I see is keeping the Red Griefers alive for long enough, harassing & frustrating my opponents plans, for it to have been worth my Kabals while to bring them Smile

Oh & quite like the idea of giving Succubus the Junky trait Smile

I have 40 spare points built into the list above, Sslyth, PGL & RWJF Cannons.

I know the list is hardly ground-breaking, but I'd appreciate your thoughts & thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2018, 17:10

Hi, just looking at it I'd say drop the Sslyth, reshuffle some points and fill the raiders with wyches with shardnet + impalers. For example, if you can change the scourges' blasters to HWB it saves you points without taking away from your anti-tank
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2018, 17:12

If you like I can paste in my 2k list that follows a similar idea? Have a fair amount of the same units but don't use ravagers
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05 2018, 14:42

Hey, Thanks for the reply Smile

Must admit I barely consider wyches, too used to them being useless in 7th Ed I guess lol.

HWB for the Scourges is an idea to free up points, but they are pretty weak compared to actually Blasters no? I'll have to go search the site for the MathHammer, sure it's on here somewhere.

Any thoughts on using 2 CP on the Sucubbus for a Relic & a WL trait?

Planning to try the list against Guard on Saturday, but get the impression that 1 bad tactical call & I lose hard lol So a few games may be in order to get the feel for it.
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05 2018, 15:35

Personally I love the HWB, have 2 units with them, if you feel like you're lacking reliable multi-wound weaponry, maybe put a couple of DLs on your Razorwing. Took me a bit to get used to the idea that wyches are actually great this edition. I'm going for the relic + WL trait but see how it works out, maybe use hyperswift reflexes for a bit of added durability as a duelist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500 Kabal & Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Kabal & Cult   1500 Kabal & Cult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Kabal & Cult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-