HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet   Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 03:51

I'm a bit of an off again / on again player and I have a tournament coming up in a couple of months. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage in that my local opponents are few in number and I have a limited exposure to different armies. I usually try to prepare by watching battle reports on youtube and trying to do my reading but does anyone know of an existence of a simple "AoV cheat sheet" a list maybe compiling each army and "generally speaking" the main stratagem you want to try to negate (taking everything into context of course. There isn't much point in waiting to stop a Death Guard pox walker stratagem if they army doesn't have any Pox Walkers).

This may be a bit of a dumb post and I probably should be doing more research but figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet   Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 08:28

Not a particularly overpowered stratagem, but be mindful of redeployment stratagems as the clock is running down! I was headed to a comfortable win when my blood angels opponent used a stratagem to re-deepstrike a unit onto an objective at games end and got 3 extra VPs from a D3 roll to draw the game. I didn't have AoV, but it would have been handy to shut that down.
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych
withershadow

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet   Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 08:46

I find I usually use Vect either against the big 3CP stratagems like Tides of Traitors or that 3D6” charge from Angels or the Shining Spears assault after advancing one.

Or I’m using it to cancel a key re-roll or unwelcome counter-attack.

That said. I do make a big show of considering using it for every stratagem my opponent declares, just to mess with them. It really drives them bananas.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet   Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 15:27

Negate what will kill you a lot of units, save a strong unit of his or give him victory points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet   Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agents of Vect Cheat Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: