HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doubles Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lcfr
Sybarite

PostSubject: Doubles Tournament   Thu Jul 05 2018, 21:26

I am going into a 2k Doubles tournament in a few weeks with my friend, a Dark Angels player.

The Dark Angels are bringing a Battalion with a Master w/Heavenfall Blade and Brilliant Strategist Warlord Trait, a Lieutenant, 3 units of Scouts, 1 unit of Tactical Marines with a Heavy Bolter, 4 assault cannon razorbacks, and a Darkshroud to protect them.

Since the Mon-Keigh are handling crowd control with the assault cannons, I'm focussing on bringing the heavy guns and disruption.

Altogether I believe we are 5 drops each. Command Points are shared. I'm Black Heart just for Agents of Vect, and trying to pull in what I like to focus on: heavy firepower, mobility, and at least one unit decent in close combat.  

1k - Black Heart Battalion - 5CP

Overlord w/Blaster, PGL, & Djinn Blade -Eternal Hatred or Soul Thirst?-   96
Dracon w/Blaster, PGL, & Huskblade                                                     96

5 Kabalites w/4 Splinter Rifles & 1 Blaster             47  
5 Kabalites w/4 Splinter Rifles & 1 Blaster             47  
10 Kabalites w/9 Splinter Rifles & 1 Dark Lance     80  *backfield objective*

Raider w/Dark Lance     85
Raider w/Dark Lance     85

8 Mandrakes               128 *Raider w/HQs*

Voidraven w/Void Lances & Missiles     165
Voidraven w/Void Lances & Missiles     165
Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Doubles Tournament   Thu Jul 05 2018, 21:35

This is ultimately an incentive to get more of the units in my regular 2k list fully painted...which leaves me with painting one 2 Archons, 10 Kabalites, 1 Raider, 4 Mandrakes, and 1 Voidraven...about halfway there already.

Alternative lists include Black Heart Spearhead + Air Wing (3 Flyers), though I'm VERY far from having ANY of my Ravagers painted, so this might be a bit much to chew on.

Black Heart Air Wing (3 Flyers) + Soaring Spite Vanguard (Shadowseer, Solitaire, 2x DJ, and 5 Fusion Pistol toting Players in a Starweaver with the Soaring Spite WL trait and Relic);

or

what I'm most fond of, because it just feels kind of weird, Black Heart Air Wing (2 Razorwings and 2 Voidravens, fully souped up) + Harlequin Vanguard (Shadowseer, Solitaire, and 3 Death Jesters...not sure which Masque)
Back to top Go down

Doubles Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: