HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Tantalus Incoming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
attackdrone
Hellion
attackdrone

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 18:08

I finally got around to picking up a Tantalus - it's arriving from the Webway in a few weeks, so I have time to plot. Here are some plans I have in using it. Thoughts?

1- The obvious. Haemonculus Covens sniper (can combine with other options)

2- The other obvious. 15 Kabalites and an Archon. 4 blasters / drop off squads where needed for objectives.

3- The party bus. Archon, Succubus, Haemonculus (all with various relics / warlord traits) + Wyches. Arrive from space on turn 2 for a turn 3 disembark / charge.

4- The distraction. 15 Wyches (3x5) and a Succubus. Load up with shardnets and blast pistols. Cult of the Red Grief - advance 32" and charge turn 1.

Note - I have the following units: Kabalite Warriors, Wyches, Wracks, Archon/Succubus/Haemonculus, Venoms, Raiders, Ravagers, 1 Voidraven Bomber, Scourges, Hellions, Reavers, Clawed Fiends + Beastmaster, Sslyth, Incubi. Wouldn't be too hard to convert up other Court of the Archon units if needed.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 18:13

5- Cult of Strife tantalus. Make it shoot twice for 3CP.
Back to top Go down
attackdrone
Hellion
attackdrone

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 18:42

@dumpeal wrote:

Of course, "The other, other obvious", which I forgot. Will need to back this up with a Black Heart Spearhead for CP generation.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 20:33

@attackdrone wrote:
@dumpeal wrote:

Of course, "The other, other obvious", which I forgot. Will need to back this up with a Black Heart Spearhead for CP generation.

bah... I don't expect your shot-twice tantalus to survive very long. So, 3 or 6 CP will be spent, max
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 22:27

6 - 15 Scourges with your choice of weaponry

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 23:22

I've tried 10 scourges in a tantalus with blasters...its very fun and good! Just remember that all modifiers the tantalus receives also goes to the models inside...thinking psychic powers and such...easy way to get a good amount of firepower degraded...you can always jump out though to shake it off!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tantalus Incoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Incoming   Tantalus Incoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tantalus Incoming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics